Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello, I'm New here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
taylor49

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Hello, I'm New here. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I'm New here.   Hello, I'm New here. EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 4:53 pm

Hi, my name is Taylor. I am a 48 year old female. I have been on suboxone since March 16, 2009. I am happy that I found this site. Now I know I'm not alone. Thank you for being here.
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm New here.   Hello, I'm New here. EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 11:52 pm

Hi Taylor & welcome to the forum! Hello, I'm New here. Icon_cheers
My name is Beth & though I just caught your post as I was shutting my computer down to get my children back into bed once again, I wanted to at the very least say hello & I am very happy that you have decided to become a member here. Are you currently on Suboxone or thinking of beginning it? Though I do have to keep this short tonight, I will be back on in the morning to welcome you more properly to our special "family" which now includes you Taylor. It does feel so much better to realize that you are NOT alone with this disease & I am happy that you have made it here to others who understand the daily struggles that go with addiction & recovery. If there is anything that we can possibly do to help you out or through or locate a doctor or whatever it may be, we are here for you Taylor! Hello, I'm New here. Star3
Sleep with the angels!! Hello, I'm New here. Sleep
Talk to again tomorrow! Hello, I'm New here. Icon_wink
Yours in Recovery,
Beth Hello, I'm New here. Herz
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm New here.   Hello, I'm New here. EmptyFri 09 Apr 2010, 8:12 am

Hi Taylor,
How you doing? I have a very few miniutes before I'm out the door to go to work. I saw your post on the portal and wanted to do a buddy check. I'd love to hear from you. It's good for both of us to share. It's good for the soul and gets us out of ourselves.

Have a wonderful day filled with good feelings and care free moments.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm New here.   Hello, I'm New here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm New here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Suboxone-
Jump to: