Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome Rebecca

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome Rebecca Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Rebecca   Welcome Rebecca EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 8:51 pm

Welcome Rebecca Getatt10
Hi Rebecca and welcome!
Hello everyone we have another new member to welcome to the forum this evening. Her user name is Rebecca. Please join me in giving her a Suboxone Forum "family" welcome.
Rebecca, if you have any questions on how to post on the forum or just want to say hello please do. We are all one big family here.
Some of my closest friends are on this forum. Even though we are separated be many, many miles they are my family just the same. I hope that in time you will feel the same way.
My name is Dee and I have been a Suboxone patient for 3 1/2 years. Before starting Suboxone I was an MMT patient. If it weren't for being able to take a medication to help me manage my addiction I can honestly say that I would not be here today.
But if it weren't for the Suboxone Assisted Treatment website I may not have been able to come as far as I have. The education that I have gained from the website is what has kept me going in a sense. If you haven't already checked out the website please go over and read it. The link is: www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Suboxone Assisted Treatment is a subsidiary of Medical Assisted Treatment and that website is: www.medicalassistedtreatment.org Both websites are a wealth of information.
Barbara and Beth, our moderators will be here as soon as they can to say hello and welcome you as well.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Welcome Rebecca
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: