Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome DeborahD, elvis, & c2kids

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome DeborahD, elvis, & c2kids Empty
PostSubject: Welcome DeborahD, elvis, & c2kids   Welcome DeborahD, elvis, & c2kids EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 11:49 pm

Welcome DeborahD, elvis, & c2kids Hearth10

Hello and welcome to The Light At The End Of The Tunnel.
It is a pleasure to have all of you with us.
My name is Dee, I have been in recovery since July 2002. The first four years of my recovery I was an MMT patient and the last three and a half years I have been taking Suboxone. I can remember a time when I thought I'd never be where I am today and that is drug free. It is a blessing.
Thanks to being able to take a medication to help me mange my addiction I am now able to be the mom that has time to spend with her child, I no longer spend my days worrying about how I am going to make it through the day. We have two outstanding moderators on the forum they are Barbara and Beth. Once you meet them you will see why I say they are outstanding. No other forum on the net can compare when it comes to support and friendship.
Please make yourselves at home and read the postings of the other members. If you have any questions about Suboxone or concerns about Suboxone or your recovery let us know and we will do what we can to help you.
I look forward to meeting you.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Welcome DeborahD, elvis, & c2kids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: