Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome apollo & albumin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome apollo & albumin Empty
PostSubject: Welcome apollo & albumin   Welcome apollo & albumin EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 6:16 pm

Welcome apollo & albumin Let_it10
Hello apollo and allbuman and welcome to The Light At The End of The Tunnel.
My name is Dee and it is a pleasure to have you here with us.
If you have any questions about Suboxone or concerns about your recovery please let us know and we will do what we can to help you.
We have two other moderators here on the forum, they are Barbara and Beth. I am sure they will be by soon to say hello and welcome you as well.
When your up to it, please tell us your story under the Suboxone stories section here on the forum.
I look for ward to meeting both of you.
Yours in recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome apollo & albumin   Welcome apollo & albumin EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 10:25 pm

It's so good to be able to share with new members again. I do want to welcome you both, Apollo and Albumin. I'm in hopes you are in good hands and well on your way to a new vibrant life.

I'm Barbara, by the way and it is my goal in life to share with other people what was so generously given to me. If there is anything you need to help you along the way, I'll do all in my power to enlighten you.

Again, welcome. Let us hear from you for this is what keeps me going when another addict reaches out. There is a wealth of information you can read while getting comfortable with us. Just remember we are here for you. Problems have but one future and that's to find a solution.

Glad you joined; this means you're doing something different and this is what recovery is, doing something different. Good for you both.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcome apollo & albumin   Welcome apollo & albumin EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 12:23 am

Welcome apollo & albumin Holdin11

Hello Apollo & Welcome! Welcome apollo & albumin Icon_cheers
How are you doing today? I am in hopes that you are well. My name is Beth & I wanted to welcome you to the forum!! As Barbara said, it always makes me feel so good knowing that someone, another struggling addict, just like myself, makes the decision to go into recovery & change their lives around!! I commend you for your choice & would love to hear more about what has brought you to become a member here. I became a member a year ago in November & that was because I went onto the computer to look up Suboxone, which I had begun taking the previous May & while there, I saw The Light at the End of the Tunnel & thought to myself that was exactly what I was looking for. I had been off the Oxycontins for 7 months at that point, but I felt completely alone. My family was aware of my recovery & although supportive, not very understanding of addiction. I needed other people who were like me to interact with & that is just what I have found here, amongst my best friends! There is nothing that I cannot say to the people here because we have all been there & have all gone through the downward spiral of the disease of addiction as well as the decision to pick ourselves up to head toward recovery. It's great to know that I can trust in the members here to not judge, ridicule or otherwise "put down" another person struggling through "a day at a time" within their own recovery. We are here to encourage, support & help each other through the hard times. If you need any type of help finding a Provider or the Financial Assistance Program, please let us know & we will do everything we can to try to help you out. Dee, Barbara & I are the moderators of the forum & directly under all of our names are the links to 2 other sites that are also definately worth taking a look at. SuboxoneAssistedTreatment as well as MedicalAssistedTreatment of America where there is just a wealth of information on Suboxone & Methadone, as well as other people's stories of their journey down that path & how they were able to pull themselves back up. It is very inspiring as well as being HON certified, which means that everything on there is 100% accurate, the most up to date information available. Dee works very hard to assure this & spends alot of her time looking up information to help other people through their individual situations. As well as all of our very special members here, it is like a second family for me! I look forward to getting to know you better & hope that you will share what is going on with you.
Yours in Recovery,
Beth Welcome apollo & albumin Herz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome apollo & albumin   Welcome apollo & albumin Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome apollo & albumin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: