Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome debbieathome

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome debbieathome Empty
PostSubject: Welcome debbieathome   Welcome debbieathome EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 12:20 pm

Welcome debbieathome Good_m10

Good Morning everyone,
This morning debbieathome joins us on the forum. Please join me in giving her a warm welcome. Lets show her what support is all about.
Debbie,
If you should have any questions at all about Suboxone or concerns about your recovery let us know and we will do what we can to help you. We have two other moderators on this forum. They are Barbara and Beth. Barbara will be along at some point today to drop in and say her hellos to you. Our Beth has taken some time off to deal with some personal family stuff. But I know if she were here she's want you to know how pleased she is that we have another new member join our family.
If you haven't already taken a peak at our websites, please do. They are full of information on the subjects of Medication Assisted Treatment with Suboxone & Methadone, as well as addiction.
Please make yourself at home. The others will be by shortly.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
debbieathome

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Welcome debbieathome   Welcome debbieathome EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 9:01 pm

Thank you for welcoming me to your family. I have been addicted to pain killers for 18 years after hurting my back. My family Doctor started writing scripts for all kinds of different pain killers, muscle relaxers and benzos. My body built up a tolerance to it and I would just ask for something stronger and he would give it to me. I had major back surgery last June 2009 and now I don't have a reason to take the medicine and I am so tired of the whole game and being sick all the time. I started Suboxone November 22, 2009 and it is a "Miracle" drug. It really has helped with the terrible withdrawls. I finally feel like I am going to have a second chance at life. I love all the support links that offer help for free. It's great to talk to someone who knows what your going through. Thank you so much for letting me join you all. Debbie
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome debbieathome   Welcome debbieathome EmptyTue 08 Dec 2009, 12:27 am

Debbie,
As I said in my welcome post to you, you are most welcome here. As long as you are a member of this forum I can promise you that no one will ridicule or judge you for anything that you might say or for anything that you may have done in the past. We want you to feel like family. We want you to feel like you can open up and share your thoughts and experiences with us.
Thank you, for joining us. I can't wait for you to meet our other members, we have over 200 members now but unfortunately only a handful post. Those who do post are the greatest bunch of people I have ever met. I'm sure that once you meet them you will agree. Sit back and relax, your home.

Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome debbieathome   Welcome debbieathome EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 10:41 pm

Hi Debbie,

I'm Barbara and want to welcome you to our forum too. I spent quite a few years on opiates and was blown away when I was okay after a few short days. I'm in hopes you will stay and become part of our family. Dee is the best friend I've ever had. She is really earnest with her concern and wanting to help other people. Enjoy your new sobriety. Good things happen to good people.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome debbieathome   Welcome debbieathome Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome debbieathome
Page 1 of 1