Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome mrdeanv

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome mrdeanv Empty
PostSubject: Welcome mrdeanv   Welcome mrdeanv EmptyThu 18 Dec 2008, 9:57 pm

Welcome mrdeanv Th_tag11
Welcome mrdeanv;
It is nice to be able to welcome you to our home. Please take your time and look around and read the posts, I''m sure that you will find that we have some great people here all of them ready to help you with what ever you may need. I'm Dee one of the moderators and glad to meet you. Barbara Rue is our other moderator, I'm sure that you will like her, she is really a great lady. Anytime your ready to post, we'd like to hear from you.
Yours In Recovery
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome mrdeanv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome mrdeanv   Welcome mrdeanv EmptyFri 19 Dec 2008, 9:18 pm

Welcome mrdeanv, I'm Barbara Rue, the other wonderful moderator Dee was talking about. Between the two of us, we can heal the sick, dry eyes that cry, deal with broken hearts or what ever's the matter, we can fix it. It would be nice to have you come around for a visit, have some coffee and talk to us for a while. We are here for you and any of the others who are troubled or feeling well. Let us know how you are. Love to all, Barbara Rue
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Welcome mrdeanv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome mrdeanv   Welcome mrdeanv EmptySun 21 Dec 2008, 7:43 pm

Hi Miss Barbara,
I wanted to pop in & send a quick hello, as well as welcome Mr DeanV. Your above post is so funny, but there is much truth there. You & Dee have both been right here for me ever since I joined. I know at that time that Dee was not a moderator as of yet, but in all actuality she was exactly what a moderator is supposed to be. She was right there full of warmth & hope, exactly what I needed. Still need, in fact. Wink The two of you ladies are both so caring & understand what addiction entails. As well as what recovery consists of & are so willing to share your personal experiences with others going through the same daily struggles. Back to God putting us right where we need to be. Exclamation
Mr. DeanV, I'm so glad that you've found this forum as well. Please stick around & let us know how your doing. There are great people on this forum & I find that it helps me so much to come on here and interact. I leave with a hopeful, positive perspective that I want to hold onto throughout my day. I'd love to hear more back from you & how your doing in your recovery, if your comfortable to share. Happy Holidays!
BFye I love you
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome mrdeanv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome mrdeanv   Welcome mrdeanv EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 4:13 pm

Hi Mr. Dean, just wanted to let you know how much you are appreciated and commend the hours you spend on the phone reaching the souls of people who haven't a clue as to what to do. You certainly have been there for all of us. I hope we all do good this year as we have gotten a great start. Love to you, Barbara Rue
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Welcome mrdeanv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome mrdeanv   Welcome mrdeanv EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 6:01 pm

Hi Ms. Barbara,
Idea Once I read your above post, I came to the conclusion that Mr. Dean is the man that I'd spoken to when I first called in as well as on the radio show with you & Dee. Is that correct? Question If so, I wanted to pass along a hello & thank you to Mr. Dean V for helping me to locate this forum!! Exclamation I really love coming onto here & appreciate all of Deborah's hard work to make it all happen, even possible.. Very Happy
Hope all is well & that you've had great holidays!! santa

Yours,
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome mrdeanv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome mrdeanv   Welcome mrdeanv Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome mrdeanv
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: