Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where is everybody?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Where is everybody? Empty
PostSubject: Where is everybody?   Where is everybody? EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 2:57 pm

Wishing everyone an easy and happy day. I know we all have things to do on the weekends. I would like to invite all the newest members to say hi and let us know how you are. You will not be preasured to post back again. I'd like to hear from you and what you think of our forum.

Glad you are here,
Yours to listen,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody?   Where is everybody? EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 6:14 pm

Where is everybody? Good_a10

Hello Barbara,
I'm here. Just sitting here and watching the forum. It does seem to be a bit quiet today doesn't it. I hope this means that everyone is doing well in their recovery.
How about it everyone. How are you doing today? No bumps in the road?
I know that a lot of you have some snow starting to fly. Kimbo, I saw on the weather channel that your area is quite white right about now. Please be careful and stay safe.
Jessi, how are you these days? Haven't seen you lately. Hope your okay as well. And then there's you Jessica, How are things going with your Suboxone?
Beth, I imagine that your running around trying to catch that little jumper of yours right about now.
Cathy, how are all of your pets? And you as well. Have you started that group that you mentioned not too long ago?
I'd like to hear about it when you get it up and running. It sounded like such a great idea.
If I have missed anyone, I apologize. There are so many of you. Some come and some go. I wish that more of you would jump in and let us know how you are doing.
We have over 245 members and not even 1.4 of you have logged in since joining. There must be a reason why you joined the forum. Even if it was just to read, let us know that you still here. A simple hello will do.
Now that I've completely taken over Barbaras post, I'll close my part up now.
Let us hear from you.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody?   Where is everybody? EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 6:37 pm

Hi Nanna,

I can always count on you for an answer. I've taken in two more horses for a girl who didn't have space for them. I'm fostering for a while. I just fed and they don't like the feed she left. I was giving them what I feed mine which is Purina Senor and I mix in beet pulp with molasses.

I'm preparing dinner, so I'd better get to the stove. I'll be off and on till eleven or so. Anyone want to chat? I'll be here and I'm sure Dee will be here too...and Beth.

Love and support,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody?   Where is everybody? EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 2:23 pm

Where is everybody? Squirr11

Hello Barbara & Dee,
I am here too. I was in the process of writing a reply to Dee's post about that girl in jail & being neglected of getting her medication, particularly when pregnant & I had to save it to a draft for the time being because have to get up & prepare a corn casserole to take over to my Mom's house today, where she is having her own Thanksgiving for her own children only & our children, of course. That is still 16 people getting together when you add up my sisters & brother & nieces & nephew & my own children. It's still a gathering, but on actual Thanksgiving, the entire extended famiy will also be there, which turns it into a crowd of nearly 50 or so. Therefore, my Mom always has an entirely seperate day on every holiday for her & my Dad & us, her own kids to celebrate together to actually get to talk & to spend that extra special time together! I have to run for now, but I will be back later on tonight if anyone is still around then. I want to finish my reply to Dee's post, it just got away from me once I started... You know how I am.
I love you guys & hope you are having nice RELAXING days! Where is everybody? Icon_wink
Talk with you soon & Dee, you couldn't be more correct in saying trying to keeping up with my little climbing spider monkey son & my little Caroline who hit her eye on a piece of plywood yesterday & cut underneath her eye, which is black & blue today, with a nice red cut over it for the holidays. Where is everybody? Kopfschuettel
I really do have to go now.
Love you,
Beth Where is everybody? Herz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody?   Where is everybody? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is everybody?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Open Discussions :: Non-drug related.-
Jump to: