Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Birthday Beth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Happy Birthday Beth Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Beth   Happy Birthday Beth EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 8:26 am

Happy Birthday Beth Angel

Happy Birthday Beth,
May this day bring you all that you desire. You have been through much this past year and you have held strong to your goal.

I hope that your journey brings you happiness and peace this next year. Everyday I thank God for the blessings that has been brought into my life and you are one of those blessings.
Happy Birthday,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Beth   Happy Birthday Beth EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 5:28 pm

Happy Birthday To My Best Friend!

Beth I hope you are enjoying your big day today. I wish you a year of happiness and hope and joy. This is a brand new start for you so do something kind for yourself. Happy Birthday Beth Icon_smile I hope you are catching up on your sleep. Happy Birthday Beth Sleep

Love, Cathy
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Beth   Happy Birthday Beth EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 10:52 pm

Happy Happy Birthday Beth,

Many good returns for you. I almost missed you and this would have made me sad. I didn't even know your birthday was close. I feel so much closer to you. I'm so glad we talked the other day. May today be all you need it to be. May the peace of God and the freshness of the H.G. rest in your thoughts, rule your dreams tonight and conquer all of your fears.

Yours to love,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Beth   Happy Birthday Beth EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 7:47 pm

Happy Birthday Beth 467fbd13

Hello my dearest friends! I thank you for the birthday blessings & cannot even begin to tell you how much it means to me to have friends like all of you. Happy Birthday Beth Herz Sometimes, somedays are really hard & I question why I am fighting this miserable battle, but more good days are beginning to get in there & those are the days that continue to keep me fighting! The days that I actually know CAN exist. It gives me hope. I could live like a "normal person" while in recovery for the rest of my life. I don't have to be defined by my addiction unless I so choose to be throughout recovery! I would never & HAVE never stayed clean & learned as much as I have from this very blessed forum. I thank each & every one of you for your input, as you are helping me to save my life! God bless every one of you & may you find peace in your hearts! I'm having a hard time finding peace in mine.. But I know "that this too shall pass..." I will continue to fight on.
Again, thank you all for the birthday blessings & for just listening! Happy Birthday Beth Icon_jokercolor I'm trying to kind of make it day by day right now againl, but I know that I will make it!
Love to you all-
Beth Happy Birthday Beth Herz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Beth   Happy Birthday Beth Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Beth
Page 1 of 1