Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome bkatsur

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome bkatsur Empty
PostSubject: Welcome bkatsur   Welcome bkatsur EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 7:52 pm

Welcome bkatsur Welcom21
Hello bkatsur and welcome to the Suboxone forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel.
It is indeed a pleasure to meet you. My name is Dee, and I am one of the moderators of the forum. We also have two other moderators and their names are Barbara Rue and Beth. I'm sure that once you get to know them, you will feel as I do about them. They are two of the most caring people that I know.
They will be here soon to say hello and welcome you as well. In the meantime please feel free to look around the forum and read the postings of the other members.
When your up to it, please tell us a little about yourself.
Are you currently a Suboxone patient or are you thinking about starting Suboxone? We have a section on Suboxone Frequently asked questions and what to expect with Suboxone listed in the index of the forum.
If you have any questions and can't fine the answers please let us know, we will do what we can to help.
Welcome home, bkatsure.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Welcome bkatsur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome bkatsur   Welcome bkatsur EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009, 1:00 pm

Welcome bkatsur Beth_f11

Hello Bkatsur!
Happy Monday to you!! Welcome bkatsur Icon_wink How are you getting along today? Are you doing okay or are you having a difficult time right now? I would say that I am somewhere right in the middle. Welcome bkatsur Icon_cyclops My name is Beth & as Dee mentioned, I am one of the moderators here with Dee & Barbara Rue. I would like to welcome you to the forum! "The forum" that is so very different from any other that it has become like a second home to me. The people that I have met & have gotten close to here are more like family than some of my own family. I am currently a Suboxone patient & really believe in my heart that it has saved my life! Are you also taking Suboxone or considering it? Or are you on Methadone? We strongly encourage anyone with an opiate addiction that is unable to just stop on their own to utilize one of these maintenance medications to help you through your recovery. The way that we see it is that addiction is a disease, just like diabetes, and although it is incurable, it is maintainable. A diabetic takes insulin to keep their symptoms in remission. An opiate addict takes one of the above meds to keep their disease in remission as well. In my eyes, there is NO difference. We are still a person with a disease that is trying to save our own life! NO difference! I know that recovery is not an easy road to travel- it's a bumpy journey & often times we feel all alone with our problems along the way. That is where we come in! This forum was designed by one very motivated individual, Deborah Shira CEO, to help alleviate that feeling of being all alone with our feelings of despair or what to do next with our "new" feelings that are no longer masked by opiates. It is designed for you to come onto here & share your thoughts & feelings & ideas that you are now having while you are recovering! When I first joined last November, Barbara said something to me that has stuck with me ever since. She told me that "A problem talked about is a problem half solved!" And she is absolutely right! Just getting it out of you, not having to carry that burden alone any longer can change your entire perspective on your current situation. You can actually walk away feeling "lighter" or that heavy weight on your shoulders being lifted somewhat by others sharing their experiences just like yours. People who are in the same shoes as you are in giving you their feedback on how they deal with those type of feelings/situations and/or ordeals that you are having.
So, I ask of you, Bkatsur, what is going on with you these days that brought you here to decide to become a member? Are you considering recovery or are you already in recovery & looking for other people just like you? Are you currently on one of these life saving maintenance medications or looking to further educate yourself on Suboxone or Methadone? I would like to point out the links directly under the moderators names that will take you directly to our Suboxone Assisted Treatment or Methadone Assisted Treatment sites that are full of a wealth of information on both medications. They are both HON certified, which means that everything that is on there is 100% accurate, most up to date information available. You will be reading FACTS only!! I encourage you to take a look & also ask for you to please open up & share a bit about yourself & your current situation with us. If you have any questions or if there is anything that we could possibly
help you with, I truly hope that you will reach out because I can promise you that someone here will grab your hand & never let you feel alone again!! Welcome bkatsur Herz
Again, welcome home Bkatsur!!
I really look forward to getting to know you better!
Yours in Recovery,
Beth Welcome bkatsur Herz
Back to top Go down

Welcome bkatsur
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: