Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome Michellemarlowe333

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome Michellemarlowe333 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Michellemarlowe333   Welcome Michellemarlowe333 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 12:13 pm

Welcome Michellemarlowe333 Rain-w10

Please join me in welcoming Michellemarlowe333 to our home.

Hello Michelle and welcome to the forum,
My name is Dee and it is a please to have you here with us. to quickly introduce myself, I am one of the moderators of the forum and have been a Suboxone patient for 3 1/2 years now. We have two other moderators, their names are Barbara Rue and Beth.
If you should have any questions about Suboxone or concerns about your recovery please let us know and we will be more than happy to help you. We do try to answer questions as soon as we see they are posted. sometimes it may take a few hours to be able to get back to you. I want to encourage you to check the index (home page) of the forum, many of the topics are covered in questions on there. if you don't see the answer to your questions and are in need of speaking to someone right away please feel free to call us. We are available for phone calls 24/7. Our phone number is listed at the bottom of each of my posts.

We have a lot of forum members that are also very knowledgeable in Suboxone and recovery so please don't hesitate to talk with them as well.
I am looking forward to meeting you,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Michellemarlowe333   Welcome Michellemarlowe333 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 1:10 pm

Welcome Michellemarlowe333 Believ16

Welcome Michelle,
How are you doing today? I hope that you are well. Welcome! I am glad to see that you have decided to become a member here. It has been my saving grace for remaining in recovery!! My name is Beth & I am a Suboxone patient. I have been taking it for a little over a year & a half and honestly believe that it has saved my life. I am feeling all emotional right now, so I can say that there will never be bad days, but nothing like when your in active addiction. And believe you me when I say that my good days far outweigh my bad rather than how I had been living miserably every day that I used. Are you also in recovery? Do you take Suboxone or Methadone? Or are you currently considering going onto either of these medications? I would love to hear what brought you to us & how you are doing. I can assure you that this forum is full of nothing but love, encouragement, support & friendships. I hope that you will tell us a bit about yourself & look forward to getting to know you better! Welcome home Michelle! Welcome Michellemarlowe333 Icon_wink
Yours in Recovery,
Beth Welcome Michellemarlowe333 Herz
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Michellemarlowe333   Welcome Michellemarlowe333 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 3:23 pm

Hi Michelle,

I'd like to welcome you too. This really is a great spot to be. Everyone you meet here is helpful and caring. I hope you will join in and let us get to know you. I know when I spread alittle of myself to others, I'm not so overwhelmed. There's alot of information here to help you cope with what you are feeling.

I'm Barbara, one of the moderators and always wanting to help people who are coming out of addiction. When you feel comfortable to do so, please let us get to know you.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Michellemarlowe333   Welcome Michellemarlowe333 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Michellemarlowe333
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: