Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Picture of me...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
northerngirl62

northerngirl62

Female
Number of posts : 9
Humor : great sense of humor
Registration date : 2009-10-08

Picture of me... Empty
PostSubject: Picture of me...   Picture of me... EmptySun 11 Oct 2009, 12:32 am

I submitted a picture of me tonight on the forum...it was taken about 3 years ago...and it was a happier time in my life. In the picture with me is my first grand daughter. I also have a grand son. Both of my grand babies are a huge part of my treatment...I want to be around to see them grow up and to know that I was gambling my life away all for the sake of "feeling good" on vicodin makes me cry inside...they are so beautiful and I want to be their grandmother...someone they can look up too...someone they can be proud of.
I am so glad that I found this forum...everyone has been wonderful to me and all the fears of treatment are subsiding...I feel good and I can think of nothing else more important to me but to get better...thanks everyone...and to Dee...you are wonderful... Picture of me... Herz
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Picture of me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of me...   Picture of me... EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 5:16 pm

Weather you know it right now or not. I am sure that you already are the grandmother they can look up to. And you will continue to be. As they grow older they will learn that you will be the someone they can go to. You will be able to understand where others may not be able to.
thank you for sharing the photo, your granddaughter is beautiful.
Just remember to take baby steps, you will do fine.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Picture of me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Open Discussions :: Non-drug related.-
Jump to: