Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome ncarolinabobby

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome ncarolinabobby Empty
PostSubject: Welcome ncarolinabobby   Welcome ncarolinabobby EmptyWed 17 Dec 2008, 1:17 pm

Welcome ncarolinabobby Hella-12

Welcome to the family!!
My name is Dee and I am one of the moderators here. Barbara is the other one and I'm sure that she will be along soon to welcome you as well. When you have had a chance to settle in and feel comfortable please feel free to post and tell us a little about yourself. If you have any questions or concerns we are here to help. We don't know all of the answers but if we don't know the answer to what your looking for I'm sure we can find it for you. Again Welcome, glad to have you.
Yours
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome ncarolinabobby   Welcome ncarolinabobby EmptyThu 18 Dec 2008, 2:11 pm

Hi there, I'm Barbara and want to welcome you and in hope you will stay with us. We always love to see another person who is getting it together. If you are not ready to post, please read and keep up with what is going on and know we are here to help you in any way we can. I'm glad you joined and we are here. lol, Barbara
Back to top Go down
Mez

Mez

Female
Number of posts : 63
Humor : it's coming back.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Welcome ncarolinabobby   Welcome ncarolinabobby EmptyThu 18 Dec 2008, 3:22 pm

Hello to: Barbara
Dee
BFye
Willow
Narcolinabobby
Revwargaurd
Shestruggles
Thanks for being here.
From Mez (downunda). lol! as much as you can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome ncarolinabobby   Welcome ncarolinabobby Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome ncarolinabobby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: