Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome kittycathy64

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome kittycathy64 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome kittycathy64   Welcome kittycathy64 EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 7:30 pm

Welcome kittycathy64 SittingTopWorldHello

Hello and welcome to the Suboxone forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel.
I'd like to introduce myself to you. My name is Dee and I am one of the moderators of the forum. I have been in recovery for 7 1/2 years and a Suboxone patient for the last 3 1/2 years. There was a time when I didn't think it would be possible for me to be where I am today. But recovery is possible, as I think we have all already shown that. Don't get me wrong, not everyday is a perfect day. But that bad days a few and far between.
Being able to take Suboxone combined with counseling has done wonders for me.
Please tell us a little about yourself.
Our other moderators are Barbara Rue & just recently Beth has joined us in becoming a moderator as well.
I'm sure that once you meet these beautiful ladies you will see why I like them as much as I do. If you need anything at all please let us know. We will do what we can to answer your questions or address any concerns you may have about your recovery.
Our websites are also a wealth of information on the subject of addiction and Suboxone. the links to those websites are:
www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
www.medicalassistedtreatment.org

Feel free to read the postings of our other members. We are here for you when you are ready.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Welcome kittycathy64
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: