Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wow is about all I can say

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kimbo

kimbo

Male
Number of posts : 44
Humor : Strange but there
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Wow is about all I can say Empty
PostSubject: Wow is about all I can say   Wow is about all I can say EmptyThu 01 Oct 2009, 7:33 pm

Can not believe how God works in my life . Finding the Dr. having
Sunday to detox off the vics starting Sub on Monday he even sent
me home with 4 8 mg to start out on told me how to it and when to
take it and to call him by 9am on Monday morning .All I can say
is WOW.Will keep u posted through out the weekend..
Thank you,
Kim
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Wow is about all I can say Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow is about all I can say   Wow is about all I can say EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 7:51 pm

Hi Kim,
This is Dee, I am glad to hear that you have been able to find one of the good doctors out there.

As I always do with a new patient going into recovery I have a couple of questions if you don't mind. I am curious as to how and when your doctor told you to take your starting medication.
I know that he told you to start on Monday. He doesn't have you going into his office for your induction? How many tablets does he have you taking on Monday and how far apart does he have you taking them.
I don't mean to be nosey, but I do care about you. And I get concerned when a doctor gives a patient their induction medication and has them start at home.

When did he tell you to stop taking opiates? Did he explain how important is is for you to not take any opiates too close to your first Suboxone or did he explain to you about precipitated withdrawal?
Please let me know how you are doing. I know that you are excited about starting Suboxone, and we are all excited along with you. You are about to embark on a whole new life, I only want you to have a positive experience.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Wow is about all I can say
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Suboxone-
Jump to: