Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome lindamine & madison1234

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome lindamine & madison1234 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome lindamine & madison1234   Welcome lindamine & madison1234 EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 10:27 am

Welcome lindamine & madison1234 Bird_o11

It is my pleasure to announce that two new members have joined us here on the forum. lindamine & madison1234
How are you doing these days? Is there anything that we can do for you? Or do you have any questions that you can't seem to find the answers to?
My name is Dee and I am one of the moderators of the forum, our other moderator being Barbara Rue.
Barbara will be along a little later on to say hello as well.
In the meantime, please make yourself at home and read the posts of the other members, feel free to comment on any of the posts and create on of your own.
Please read the rules of the forum so that you will know what and where to post.
Enjoy your morning.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcome lindamine & madison1234   Welcome lindamine & madison1234 EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 1:47 pm

Welcome lindamine & madison1234 Believ14
Hello out to Lindamine (Linda?) & Madison1234 (Madison?)!
Welcome to yet another two members today!! We are growing in leaps & bounds & that always makes me feel so happy inside that our "family" is growing more & more everyday! I always feel so grateful to see yet another member join us, as I know that another life, or I should say here, that their lives are heading in a better direction! Bless you for finding this special forum or I should say that we are all blessed to have been able to find this forum! I am happy that recovery is somehow touching your lives. Whether you, yourself, or a loved one is in need of recovery or are in attempts of finding it or are already there, we want to hear from you!! It is so good for both sides, good results for both parties, of finding other people who are struggling through the very things you are in your life. There is no judgment from any of the members, as we have all been where you are or still are going through it. It's so hard! Welcome lindamine & madison1234 Icon_twisted Everyday can be a struggle. I know that I have been struggling myself. My name is Beth and I have been on Suboxone for a year & a half. I have been doing super with my opiate maintenance. I feel proud of that. I feel like a completely different person than who I was 2 years ago, when I really started fighting this battle of addiction. Yet, I am having troubles with locating a Provider which is causing me great stress. It's a very long story & I don't want to put a negative word into this post, as I am so happy that you are here that I want to encourage you to please open up & share about yourselves & your stories. I want to hear about what phase you are in of your addiction & how we can put our minds together to get you off those drugs, but still be able to maintain.
This forum is remarkable! We have so many special members that understand what addiction entails.. And the most up-to-date information available on Suboxone, as well as Methadone. (HON certified- every fact is accurate!) But that is really just covering the "details"- to better explain this forum, I encourage you to read through some of the posts & see the amount of love, encouragement & friendships that have been built here as well. It's always amazing to me that my best friends have been found on a computer website, but I truly encourage you to look through here & you will understand why! I also hope that either of you will post to let us know more about you & your situation. How you are doing & the success that you may or may not have found quite yet... I'd love to know more about each one of you & hope that you will open up, even just a bit, as it does get easier the more that you do it & you cannot even imagine the weight that will be lifted from your shoulders, and more importantly, your heart, when you begin to share what's hurting you inside!!! I really look forward to hearing from both of you as you begin to feel more comfortable or have something to say, plese feel free to jump in. We truly encourage it. It's a pathway to recovery or has been for me... Give us a chance! As I mentioned, this place is full of wonderful poeple who just want to help to ease your burden!
Talk to you soon, hopefully!?
Yours in the Struggle,
Beth Welcome lindamine & madison1234 Herz
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome lindamine & madison1234   Welcome lindamine & madison1234 EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 10:41 pm

What beautiful names for both of you. So happy to welcome you to our group. As Beth and Dee have said it's better to let things out cause at first there's a mountain of stuff in our way. If we share some of it a little at a time, it seems not so overwhelming and too much to bear alone. Sometimes it takes a tragedy for me to open up. Sometimes I will sit on something until I'm ready to explode and have to share or self destruct. I hope you will stop by and introduce yourselves. You are still welcome to read along with us if this helps you out of whatever you're into.

With high regards,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome lindamine & madison1234   Welcome lindamine & madison1234 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome lindamine & madison1234
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: