Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome becca721

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome becca721 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome becca721   Welcome becca721 EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 11:53 am

Welcome becca721 Silver10

Hello becca and welcome to The Light At The End Of The Tunnel. It is a pleasure to have you here with us.
I'd like to introduce myself to you, my name is Dee and I am one of the moderators of the forum. Our other moderator is Barbara Rue.
I'm sure that Barbara and some of the other members of the forum will be along soon to welcome you as well.
I'd like to encourage you to share your story under the Suboxone Stories section, and if you have any questions about the forum, or how to post please let us know.
If you have any questions or concerns about Suboxone or your recovery, we are always happy to help.
A full listing of the forum's General Rules can be found under: Moderator Announcements Simply click on that link and it will take you to the moderator announcements section of the forum.
I'd like to encourage you to also read our websites, they are a wealth of information. all information contained on our websites is not only accurate but verified with references as well.
Enjoy your day becca and let us hear from you soon.
Yours in recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Welcome becca721 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome becca721   Welcome becca721 EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 2:51 pm

Welcome becca721 Th_ang14

Hello Becca721,
How are you doing today? I am so glad that you have found your way to here, "home" as this is a family that we have amongst us & I am pleased to welcome you to join! My name is Beth & I am currently taking Suboxone. I had been on oxycontins & didn't know how to get off or stay off until I found this miraculous medication of Suboxone. I started taking them on May 5th, 2008, so this last year & a half of recovery has certainly been a most welcome change of lifestyle for me, as well as for my family, obviously. I can honestly tell you that I don't believe that I would be alive today if it were not for the Suboxone.
Are you also currently on the Suboxone or thinking of starting it? Or are you on Methadone or looking into that as well? Either way, this forum as well as the MAT & SAT websites are full of information on both ways of going about this path of recovery.
MAT. Medical Assisted Treatment of America Inc, www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
& SAT=Suboxone Assisted Treatment., www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Are you yourself suffering from this disease of addiction or do you have a loved one who is struggling through it? I am just curious as to what brought you here...?
I hope that you will go through & read some of the posts to get a feel of how close of a group this is & as you begin to feel more comfortable, that you will also return & post to us a bit more about yourself & what you are dealing with these days. There is no judgment here, as we have all done things that we never would have even considered if it were not for our addictions. And once you begin to post, you will feel the "burden" of carrying that weight around for so long begin to lift because you will see that there are so many others just like you that are now succeeding in recovery. Not even just succeeding, but exceeding things that they never thought possible for themselves. It's great to see & hear these stories, as they are true inspiration to bettering your very own life! And the amount of love, support & encouragement that is spread throughout us is helping to rebuild our self esteem & self worth everyday that you participate! As I said, I am so happy to welcome you home & hope that you will feel comfortable enough to let us know what has brought you here & how we could possibly help. God bless you Becca721!
Yours in Recovery,
Beth Welcome becca721 Herz

Last edited by nannamom on Wed 16 Sep 2009, 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ad content)
Back to top Go down

Welcome becca721
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: