Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where is Everybody?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Where is Everybody? Empty
PostSubject: Where is Everybody?   Where is Everybody? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 9:02 pm

Dee? Beth? It looks too quite here. How is everybody? I just been busy with the dogs. Trying to get as much play time outside as possible. I am getting alittle depress knowing that winter is not far off. But my doctor told me along time ago that I had seasonal depression if there is really such a thing. If anybody else feels the same way maybe we can throw some ideals around to help with that so we can have a better winter. I hope everybody is doing well. Love, Cathy
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Where is Everybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Everybody?   Where is Everybody? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 12:16 am

Hi Cathy,
I'm here. I have been checking in off and on through our the day. Your right it is awful quiet around here today.
We had three new members though. I'm hoping they will become active on the forum. We all know to well how important it is for our recovery to be able to reach out and talk to those who understand what we are going through.
Your right, Winter is right around the corner. I am looking forward already to the fresh new snow that it will bring.
I always love the snow because for me it always means a new start. When I think of snow I also think of comfort foods, and I love the way it tends to muffle out all sound when your out walking in it when it's falling.
I'm getting way ahead of myself here. We won't have any snow for awhile yet. I remember last winter we had a discussion going about depression and the darkness of winter.
We talk about different lighting and how it is supposed to help.

I believe your right, we should get a discussion going about how we can cope now that the weather is changing. Any suggestions?
Let's hear from everyone.
Always,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Where is Everybody?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Open Discussions :: Non-drug related.-
Jump to: