Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome Gone4tolong

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome Gone4tolong Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Gone4tolong   Welcome Gone4tolong EmptyFri 11 Sep 2009, 7:02 pm

Welcome Gone4tolong Butter12

Hello Gone4tolong and welcome to The Light At The End of The Tunnel.
My name is Dee and I am one of the moderators of the forum, our other moderator is Barbara Rue and she will be along to welcome you as well.

In the meantime please take your time and settle in, read the posts of the other members, if you see something that interests you and you would like to comment please do.
We'd like to hear about you, how you are, and how you came about to land here with us.
I have been in recovery for just a little over 7 years now. The first four years I was a MMT patient, the last 3 1/2 years I have been a Suboxone patient.
If you have any questions about Suboxone or concerns about your recovery please let us know and we will do what we can to help.
You may also want to check out our Suboxone Assisted Treatment website. It is a wealth of information not only for people in recovery but families as well. Many professionals also use our website as an aid in teaching. Another great source of information is our Medical Assisted treatment of America website. The links for both websites can be found at the bottom of this post.

Yours in Recovery,
Dee

Last edited by nannamom on Fri 11 Sep 2009, 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add content)
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Welcome Gone4tolong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: