Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello to everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Hello to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello to everyone   Hello to everyone EmptyThu 03 Sep 2009, 8:18 pm

Hi guys,

I just wanted you to know or think I'm ignoring you. I love you all with my heart and not feeling well. I'm going to my gastrologist in the morning to find out what's going on. I've been nauseated for over a month now and it's getting to me. Don't be alarmed over this. I'm sure it's an ulser or something simple. I'll let you know as soon as I find out what's going on.

I'm going to bed early so I can lay down.

Be back with you soon.

Love,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Hello to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone   Hello to everyone EmptyThu 03 Sep 2009, 10:11 pm

Hi Barbara,
I'm sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. IS your stomach burning & feeling like you have a severe cramp? I only ask because I have also had these very symptoms & was wondering the same thing about an ulcer? I am glad that you are going to get it checked out.
So, I just saw your post here before I went to bed & wanted to send warm blessings your way! Keep in touch.
Love,
B I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Hello to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone   Hello to everyone EmptySun 06 Sep 2009, 9:11 am

Hello to everyone Lady_b10

Good Morning Barbara,
I wanted to check in with you this morning and see how your doing? Did you make it over to the doctor the other day? What did he/she say?
When was the last time that you took a vacation? A real vacation to get away from it all? We all need some time every once and awhile to get out and do something that we have wanted to to but put off because of what needs to be done around home.
Go over to the MAT Travel agency and see what's up over there. They offer different vacation packages, cruises and a lot of other stuff. I don't remember everything, but I know the prices are comparable to all of the other agencies out there.
Do you still have the link? Do something for Barbara, I'm sure that if you do it may make you feel like a new person.
Thinking of you,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

Hello to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone   Hello to everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello to everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Open Discussions :: Non-drug related.-
Jump to: