Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How are you this fine Sunday?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

How are you this fine Sunday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are you this fine Sunday?   How are you this fine Sunday? EmptySun 30 Aug 2009, 5:02 pm

Hi Dee,
How are you on this fine Sunday? Still have the whole fam & their dogs there? How are you hanging in there? I am the same way about entertaining guests and/or family. Sometimes it still bugs me about my father-in-law, but more times than not, I am glad that he is here. He's a really good man, as well as grandfather. Sometimes his timing could be better with the sugary treats, but that is what grandparents are for, right?
Thank you very much about getting me the links to Dr. Junig. You know what I'll be doing tomarrow. As well as attemting to find a "family doctor" or psychiatrist to treat my GAD & depression. In other words, prescribe the medications that I am already on until I get into a legit Provider. No This has been a crazy nightmare, chaos for me, yet I am remaining fairly strong. I don't feel like I am falling apart just quite yet. As well as Andy being back in the office this week. I have to believe that this is going to work out! I cannot let myself think any otherwise. No I will be in that black hole as quickly as jumping off of a bridge if I allow myself that option.
About the withdrawl symptoms & cutting down, I believe that you are right on point about it being a little of both. There have been days where I have gone ahead & taken two, yet felt no better what-so-ever. Then, the exact opposite has happened as well. I have taken only one, but felt better than what I had been on two the previous day. The headaches are most certainly stress related, as I have dealt with those throughout most of my twenties. I'm just trying to stay positive.

"A pearl is a beautiful thing that is produced by an injured life. It is the tear [that results] from the injury of the oyster. The treasure of our being in this world is also produced by an injured life. If we had not been wounded, if we had not been injured, then we will not produce the pearl."

I thought that sounded a bit appropriate today, as I have yet to produce my pearl within myself. I have my three beautiful children & certainly consider them pearls which I have produced, but not the beauty within myself yet. Although, I do believe that it is getting better. As well as the amount of respect that I have now lately been receiving at home... Things could be and have been much worse & I want to keep that all in perspective! Idea
Thank you Cathy for bringing up Dr. Junig, as this is an option that I am truly looking into.. The pig roast went fine. I had plenty enough of it after a four hour stint, but wasn't drinking, so I left & took the kids home with me. Matt went ahead & stayed throughout the night, until the party wound down, then he went up to our camper & slept it off in there. He was home before I woke up this morning, sleeping on the couch with Little Matty Boy! He's up taking care of them right now so that I could get in some forum time. Wink Right on!
I am going to close this up for now, so that I can spend some time with him. Right, Dee?!? It has made a difference! Idea
Talk to you guys soon!
Love You,
B I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

How are you this fine Sunday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are you this fine Sunday?   How are you this fine Sunday? EmptySun 30 Aug 2009, 10:37 pm

Beth,
I am glad to see that my little suggestion is working out between you and Matt. Keep positive thoughts about the up coming week. Things will go fine.
Be sure to get your rest though.
Always,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

How are you this fine Sunday?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Open Discussions :: Non-drug related.-
Jump to: