Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome Shestruggles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome Shestruggles Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Shestruggles   Welcome Shestruggles EmptySat 13 Dec 2008, 1:07 pm

Welcome to our forum and home.
My name is Dee one of the moderators here and Barbara Rue is also a moderator. I'm sure that she will be along shortly to welcome you. Being able to come to a place where you can share your feelings and thoughts, will help you so much in your recovery. Here, you are around people that care and have been where you are today.
If we can help you with anything or if you just simply want to stop by and say hi, that's fine too. We are always here to help, and support you. How are you doing? How long have you been in recovery? Are you now on Suboxone, or are you thinking about starting Suboxone. Forgive me for all of the questions, sometimes it is a little easier to talk to someone if they are asking questions. If I get too personal just let me know.
Yours In Recovery
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Shestruggles   Welcome Shestruggles EmptySat 13 Dec 2008, 10:17 pm

Welcome Shestruggles, You are in a good safe place. We all get along and help each other out. I've been researching the forum or I would have been here sooner. Hang with us for as long as you like. Yours in the struggle, Barbara
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Shestruggles   Welcome Shestruggles EmptySun 14 Dec 2008, 4:40 pm

Hello Shestruggles,
What an appropriate screen name.. Mine is BFye & I have been on Suboxone for about 8 months (last May 5th). My life has completely changed in that time. Not so much with the physical aspects as how I feel about myself not using opiates. I no longer walk with my head down & dragging my feet because I couldn't get what I needed to function for that day. I love that I can feel good without them. I'd about given up hope of recovery before starting the Subs. Now, I could never imagine going back! cheers
I hope that you are also having success in your recovery. I'm sorry, are you even the person who is on the Subs? I guess that I just assumed from your screen name, but there many other struggles in life as well. I'd love to hear back from you to let us know how you are doing. There are great people here who also understand the trap of addiction & struggles of recovery. Recovery being the key word. The moderators here, Barbara & Dee, are both on Subs & happy to answer any questions you might have. (As am I) They are both successful & educated about recovery issues. I hope you'll stick around & get to know us better. I love being able to come to this forum- I have made true friends here. Exclamation Hope to hear from you soon. (Or whenever you are comfortable, we'll be here!) Very Happy
Yours,
BFye I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Shestruggles   Welcome Shestruggles Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Shestruggles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: