Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How's everybody?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

How's everybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's everybody?   How's everybody? EmptySun 23 Aug 2009, 10:33 pm

Hey Ladies, How was everybodies Sunday. I ended up with a migraine today, but it wasn't too bad. I didn't get sick to my stomach this time. Now I know I have to try to relax. I really want to thank you ladies for ralling around me. I can't believe this thread is almost two pages long. Barbara, I am so glad you are feeling better. Are you going to stay at 8mgs? Dee, Thank you for all of your advice. I am going to document everything. I haven't heard from her today. Beth, It took me awhile to figure out that Dee got my address from you. Girl, you are sneaky when you want to be. You use the excuse you wanted to look up where I lived on Map Quest. I'll send you my last name in a pm then you can pass it along to Dee and Barbara. You will get a kick out of Jon's last name I'll pass that on also. I am going to close for now and try to lay down. I just took a couple of Exciderens. I'll talk to everybody soon. Love Cathy
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

How's everybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's everybody?   How's everybody? EmptyTue 25 Aug 2009, 12:37 pm

Cathy,
I responded to this very post yesterday morning. Where did it go? Maybe I put it in the wrong section. I will ask Dee. I'm upset because I spent a long time writing that one out! I hate when that happens! (lost in cyber space) or hopefully, just moved to a more proper section. I am going to go look into this, but I will be along shortly to tell you what's going on. Mad
Love you,
B I love you
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.

How's everybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's everybody?   How's everybody? EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 3:28 pm

Hi Cath,
I just wanted to let you know that it was my error about where I responded to this post. Shocked I had responded under the topic of "One Year in Recovery" and that is where it still is, if you still wanted to go read it. I just had found it & wanted to let you know. As I had said, it was a long one that I had been upset to have supposedly lost. I'm glad that it's not just gone into the abyss. It's on page 2 of your one year in recovery. The very last one! Just wanted to let you know.
Love,
B I love you
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

How's everybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's everybody?   How's everybody? EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 10:30 pm

Hi Everybody,

Are ya'll planning a get together? I just wanted to know so I could make plans for someone to take care of my animals and Mommy.

I'm tired and going to bed. If I win the Lottery tonight, I'll have everyone picked up and we could do whatever we wanted to do. Dean Has to drive. Ha Ha.

Love,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

How's everybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's everybody?   How's everybody? EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 11:56 pm

Okay Barbara your on. And Dean will drive. He loves to drive doesn't he! Make it a Limo so that we can stretch out at our leisure.
I had a lot of company today and have some family staying overnight. It's funny, Beth calls me superwoman but when it comes to having people stay at my house I don't like it much.
I feel stressed out at having to keep everyone happy and comfortable. My brother in law and his wife from Indiana are back up here this time for good. They are staying with the in laws but at my house for a couple of days to get away from up there. They also brought their two dogs and daughter. It's a mess, I'm a mess.
Then I had unexpected people show up as well for most of the night.
I can do anything for anybody but put a bunch of people in my house and I loose it. Go figure.
I'll check back in tomorrow
Always
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

How's everybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's everybody?   How's everybody? EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009, 12:00 am

Beth,
Get yourself some rest. You sound tired and in need of a nap. I didn't move the post this time. It was you.
But I have been moving posts around the past few days trying to get them where they belong. As Deborah is working on both the websites and forums to get them ready for the HonCode re-certification.
So if anyone is missing a post check in the index or click on the Portal button at the top of this page and I'm sure your lost post will scroll by if it was a recent one.
Always
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female

How's everybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's everybody?   How's everybody? EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009, 12:05 pm

Hi Dee,
You are right! Exclamation You can beat me later! Wink I responded in the wrong place with Cathy's post. And if you read it, you'll see how very long it was & why I was so upset about losing it. My bad! Rolling Eyes
I didn't realize that you were having all of this company, but I kow exactly how you feel. Like your supposed to cater to everyone, plus your family.. Which is a job in itself. Idea
Wherever you guys are going, I want in!! We really do have to make this happen at some point! I am excited & want a date & details. Yeah! I love you
I need to talk with you soon.
Love you,
B I love you
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

How's everybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's everybody?   How's everybody? EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009, 8:54 pm

Well, only had two numbers on the lottery. If it's to be, it will happen. We'll probably have to do it the old fashioned way; work and save for it.

Beth, you must have some Army or military in you. You're ready to pack up and travel at the drop of a hat. I'm that way. My Dad was in the Army and got use to packing up and moving all the time. My brother still has two of our old duffle bags.

I'm feeling a little better, but I have to talk myself into it a lot of the time. I keep telling myself, I'm as good as I let myself. I try to stay busy and get things done I've been putting off. My foot hurts when I go bare footed and it sits me down. I get interested in what's on television or start loving on the dogs and we end up all taking a nap. I have to go back to this foot doctor to see what he is going to do. My Suboxone doctor wants to see my xrays. He said he would get it straightened out for me.

Well, I just wanted to say hi.

I'm going to read the latest for a while and try to get into bed early tonight.

Love,
Barbara,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How's everybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's everybody?   How's everybody? Empty

Back to top Go down

How's everybody?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Open Discussions :: Non-drug related.-
Jump to: