Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Announcement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Announcement   Announcement EmptySat 13 Dec 2008, 12:59 pm

Idea
Hi everybody,
I have asked Deborah if we could have a place here to where we could write " Words Of Wisdom" " Inspirational Quotes" and simple little sayings that we have heard and would like to share with each other. a lot of times when I would go into a group we would have our "Readings". And alot of times those readings would realte to how I would be feeling that day. If anyone has anything That they would like to share. Feel free to post it. You can find it under, Inspirational Quotes.
Yours
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement EmptySat 13 Dec 2008, 10:21 pm

Thanks Dee, that's a neat idea. Someitmes it's easier for me to write something out in a poem or deep thought than just talk it out. Good work. Love, Barbara
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Inspirational Quotes   Announcement EmptySun 14 Dec 2008, 11:25 pm

Thanks, Dee for suggesting "Inspirational Quotes." I am a fanatic over quotes because I can express what I believe and feel through many of them. I just want to invite any of our members to post some of the ones they like too. They can be poems, quotes, and wisdom. If it moves you in any way to feel an emotion or if you learned anything at all from reading you would like to share with all of us that will help us grow ...please feel free to share it as long as it is in reasonably good taste.
I really am asking all of you to please try and contribute. We would like everyone to contribute some of their favorite quotes and I am still learning how to use this forum and add pictures to our posts. If you know how -please feel free to brighten it up with some animations. If you know how feel free to "Contact Me " personally and if you can teach me how I will compensate you for your knowledge because I am having problems with the forum. It is over my head and even though I have spent hours trying to teach my self how to use it ...I still have a long way to go. If you are a computer geek and can help, I will pay.
Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
http://www.SuboxoneAssistedTreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement EmptyMon 15 Dec 2008, 6:23 pm

Way to go Dee! What a super idea! Idea It doesn't surprise me, though. You always have neat ideas. I really love the daily inspirational quotes as well. As Deborah mentioned, sometimes they help me better express how I am feeling when I don't seem to have the words. They are already written so much better.. They also give you topics to ponder on throughout the day. "Food for Thought" Wink
Thank you Dee for another great idea.
Talk to you more soon.
Love,
BFye I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum