Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome liseperterson

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome liseperterson Empty
PostSubject: Welcome liseperterson   Welcome liseperterson EmptyMon 03 Aug 2009, 9:33 am

Welcome liseperterson 32454310

Good Morning!
Welcome to the forum, it is a pleasure to welcome you into our family.
My name is Dee, one of the moderators of the forum. Barbara Rue is our other moderator.
Please take a look around and read the posts of the other members. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know we will be more than happy to help you find the answers to all of your questions. If it is something that you don't know, we will find someone that does know the answer.
I'm sure that once you get settled in, you will feel as I do. Like this has been your all along.
I am really looking forward to talking with you.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcome liseperterson   Welcome liseperterson EmptyTue 04 Aug 2009, 11:06 am

Hey there Lisepeterson, (did I get that correct?)
Welcome home! My name is Beth & I have been taking Suboxone for my oxycontin addiction since last May. (2008) Are you already on Suboxone or Methadone? Or are you thinking of starting it? Either way, there are so many special members here on this forum that are doing it & doing it well. I wish that I knew more about you to be able to speak to you more specifically, but I am in hopes that you will reach out & let us hear how you are doing. I really hope to get to know you better.
Have you read any of the other posts coming in from members? I really do hope that you'll read through here a bit, but then I hope you can begin to share about yourself. It really does get easier & easier the more time that your here. I really just saw that we had a new member & wanted to reach out to you to personally let you know how glad I am that you have made it here! I really look forward to hearing more about you.
Please keep in touch!
Yours in Recovery,
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome liseperterson   Welcome liseperterson EmptyTue 04 Aug 2009, 4:15 pm

Hi Lise,

It's so good to see another member has joined. This means one more person who is out of misery and on thier way to a changed life. I'm Barbara and sorry to be so late in answering you. I work odd hours and not always able to log on as much as I'd like to. Let us know how we can help.

Your friend,
Barbara

Last edited by Barbara Rue on Tue 04 Aug 2009, 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correct spelling)
Back to top Go down
lisepeterson

Female
Number of posts : 10
Humor : try to have it
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Welcome liseperterson   Welcome liseperterson EmptySun 09 Aug 2009, 2:46 pm

Hi ladies,thanks for making me so welcome.I have been on suboxone for almost a year.It has been good,but I want to get off it.It is expensive!I have been on patient assistance program which has given me 90 tabs a month free for 1 year.The year is almost up,and I have taken much more than 90 a month,so it has been expensive paying cash when I run out.I ran out once over the weekend,and starting going thru withdrawls.It totally freaked me out.I am not happy about this.I really want to get off this drug.I tlk to my doctor next week.I am trying to taper down to 3 a day.I had a tendency to take too many,but was pretty good about sticking to 4 a day.
Back to top Go down
http://lisepetersonmassage.com
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome liseperterson   Welcome liseperterson EmptySun 09 Aug 2009, 10:40 pm

Hi Lise,
Do you have a counselor that you see on a regular basis? I am concerned that you seem to need more than your usual dose of Suboxone.
I know that everyone is different, but still I am concerned about you.
Are you having cravings while on suboxone? There are some factors that may figure into your needing more Suboxone.
Are you currently taking an medications that would interfere with your Suboxone?
You said that you want off of the Suboxone, do you want to get down to a manageable dose or are you wanting to stop it all together?
I'd like to hear your thoughts if you don't mind.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee

Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
lisepeterson

Female
Number of posts : 10
Humor : try to have it
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Welcome liseperterson   Welcome liseperterson EmptyMon 10 Aug 2009, 11:25 am

I was having alot of physical pain and the increased doses were helping.Now my pain is under control,and when I experienced a bit of withdrawl from suboxone one weekend,it really freaked me out.That is why I want to get off it.I have spent almost 3000.00$ out of pocket since last Oct.That is WITH the patient assistance.I dont have cravings,only when I start feeling withdrawls.I get nervous when I have only a few pills left.(typical).I have alot of cellular memory I am sure from when I was addicted to pills and heroin.Anyway,the directions on the rx said you can take more thn one dose at a time,so I always took 2 at a time.I should only be at 2 a day,my doctor thinks I take 4 a day.Today,and this week I will take 3 day.I have been really depressed lately though,so I might need an antideppressant.I started back on Trazadone at nite,for a couple weeks ,but it hasnt helped much.My patient assistant program is done in 2 months.I cant afford this drug!!My friends have noticed very positive change in me in the last year,before the recent depression that has started.
Back to top Go down
http://lisepetersonmassage.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome liseperterson   Welcome liseperterson Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome liseperterson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: