Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome laalee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome laalee Empty
PostSubject: Welcome laalee   Welcome laalee EmptyTue 21 Jul 2009, 12:49 am

Welcome laalee Welcom19

Hello laalee and welcome to the forum.
My name is Dee and I am one of the moderators of the forum. Barbara Rue is out other moderator. Take your time and read the posts of the other members, when you feel that you have had time to calm down and feel more at home please post and tell us a little bit about yourself.
I have been in recovery since July 2002. I'd like to say that it has been an easy road, but it hasn't always been easy.
I have had some bumps to work out but they have been little speed bumps compared to what my life was like before I was able to take a medication to help me manage my addiction to opiates. P;ease post and let us know how you are.
I look forward to meeting you.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Welcome laalee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: