Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome lightdark1111

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome lightdark1111 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome lightdark1111   Welcome lightdark1111 EmptyThu 16 Jul 2009, 9:26 pm

Hello lightdark1111,

I'm Barbara and was just going to sign off for a while and I always check the portal. I'm glad I did cause I saw you had joined. Welcome to the best place in the internet. If you're not up to posting yet, please read through the past post and read the Suboxone Issues which has a wealth of knowledge to calm whatever fears you might have. Glad you made it here. You are in a good place.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome lightdark1111 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome lightdark1111   Welcome lightdark1111 EmptyFri 17 Jul 2009, 4:58 pm

Welcome lightdark1111 Hello-Springtime-rw
Hi lightdark111,
This is Dee, I believe that I did post to you in another post. It was to answer a question that you posted.
But it is so nice to be able to welcome you to the forum as well.
As Barbara said, please read through the post and gather some well versed knowledge. The other members are always happy to help out in times of need.
If you have any thing that you would like to talk about please let us know. We are here to help and support you through your journey.
I am looking forward to talking with you again.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Welcome lightdark1111
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: