Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dee Video..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Dee Video.. Empty
PostSubject: Dee Video..   Dee Video.. EmptySun 12 Jul 2009, 3:21 pm

Dee,
I tried to click on the link to your video & it did come up, as you said, there was no sound, but it also wasn't "playing" correctly. I couldn't see it clearly or decipher the parts that would play periodically?? I don't know if it is something that I did here on my computer or not, but I couldn't give you any type of feedback on it, as I just didn't get to see enough of it to even comment. I hope that we can get it figured out because from what I did see, it looked quite interesting. I'd really like to see it. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know about that & that's why I changed the topic, as it was referring to Jessica previously.
Are things going well for you today? Have you had a nice weekend? Have you finally had any sunshine? Did you get your flowers planted & the porch to your liking? I wish that I could be sitting there with you, drinking our cups of joe & smoking our cigs, talking the hours away... Like a Star @ heaven
You are such a dear, special friend to me. I hope that your day is wonderful & to hear from you soon. I know that you've been especially busy lately, so whenever you get a chance. I hope that you've gotten caught up on some much needed rest. Take care of yourself! (the same as you'd tell me!) Wink
Love,
B I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Dee Video.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee Video..   Dee Video.. EmptyMon 13 Jul 2009, 3:17 pm

Hi Beth,
There will be no sound from the video. So it is not your computer. The sound that was put with it was copyrighted and the person that did the video did not have permission to use the music. So the sound is mute.
Other than that it is a wonderful video. I have decided to put it here on the forum, so that everyone can watch it without having to go somewhere else.

Yes, I did get the flowers transplanted into their pots. Some of them are hanging and some on the porch floor. I wanted to create an inviting place to sit and relax. I did n;t realize how many plants I have accumulated. It took me almost four hours to get them done. It was relaxing and I did have fun. Just me and my plants. I got the bird feeders re-hung. But I discovered this morning that I have to move one of them. It is too close to the edge of the roof and my pesky squirrel that comes around for nuts, can hang upside down to reach the feeder. The birds caught him and raised a big ruckus. that is their food he was stealing and they let him know it.

I didn't spend much time here on the forum, and I should have. I did check in but that was all. I feel guilty that I was not here as much as I usually am.
I have school tonight and still have homework to do.
I also had a job offer on Friday. my Vocational-rehabilitation case worker called me about a job on the cleaning crew for the Vermont Achievement Center, 5-9 Monday-Friday, 9.50 an hour.
As soon as I reminded her that i have school on Monday's and Wednesdays she told me I couldn't take the job as they would not work with me on my school schedule.
I am upset with my case worker. She knew I had school. I feel that she should not have mentioned it to me, if she knew they wouldn't work with me.
What's the point?
After thinking about it, I guess the job wouldn't be for me anyway. It would involved a lot of bending and lifting.
And since I walk everywhere, it would be hard to get home. I mean I could take the bus there, and the walk home in the summer wouldn't be too bad. but in the Winter I couldn't do it. Not with all of the snow we get.
giving up school is not an option for me. I have worked too hard. My last class is on August 20 and graduation on August 21st.
It's only a little over a month away, so things will be okay until then.
I know something will come along that is right for me. I just have to keep telling myself that.
sorry about the ramble. I guess I had to get that off of my chest.
I hope your weekend was a good one.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Dee Video..
Page 1 of 1