Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What a day it is...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

What a day it is... Empty
PostSubject: What a day it is...   What a day it is... EmptyWed 08 Jul 2009, 1:30 pm

Hello to all, sunny
I hope that this post finds you all doing well today & that the sun is shining on you. I love you I am having one of those good days where things seem to be going just my way?? Very Happy I had a big concern of having to pay off alot of court costs & my Mom called me, told me how proud of how I've been doing & that if I promise her that I am going to continue to do things right, she went down to the courthouse & paid off all of my fines. I couldn't help but start to cry, what an angel she is, what a relief to not have to worry that issue any longer. I talked to her right after I heard back from a nursing home that I'd been inquiring about a job. I have an interview tomarrow at two. I received that call while I was talking to Vickye, whom I've gotten the opportunity of getting to know better today. Thank you for the call Vickye. I tried to call you right back, but found your phone busy the first two tries, then it just rang & rang on the third try. We'll catch back up!
Anyways, I feel like I always come on here & cry & complain, so today I wanted to let you all know that there are good days too!! I miss you, my friends & look forward to hearing from you soon!
Love to all,
B I love you
Back to top Go down
SpicySuz

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: What a day it is...   What a day it is... EmptyWed 08 Jul 2009, 1:42 pm

beth ,
it so good to hear your having a great day !!
as time goes by thing fall back into place dont they ? we just have to keep moving forward and wait for the good days to come Smile
about you mom ! what a show of support ! she must love you very much
moms are awesome arent they ? < wink > lol
hugs from your other mom
Suz
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: What a day it is...   What a day it is... EmptyThu 09 Jul 2009, 12:36 am

That is great news Beth.
I know that you will do fine at your interview. You have waited a long time for this. Things just seem to fall into place at the right time don't they?
Way to go girl.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a day it is...   What a day it is... Empty

Back to top Go down

What a day it is...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Open Discussions :: Non-drug related.-
Jump to: