Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FILLING YOUR PRESCRIPTION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vickye

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-23

FILLING YOUR PRESCRIPTION Empty
PostSubject: FILLING YOUR PRESCRIPTION   FILLING YOUR PRESCRIPTION EmptyWed 08 Jul 2009, 10:47 am

Hello I have sent one message already but must have done something wrong because i can not find it! If some one gets this and could reply i sure could use the support right now! Thank You Vickye
Back to top Go down
http://vickyehager@yahoo.com
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: FILLING YOUR PRESCRIPTION   FILLING YOUR PRESCRIPTION EmptyWed 08 Jul 2009, 11:11 am

Hi Vickye,
I'm on here right now & please reach out to me. Go check your PMs (private messages) right now & give me a call. I'll call you right back if it's long distance or whatever, please contact me. I am here!
Love Your Friend,
B I love you (Beth)
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: FILLING YOUR PRESCRIPTION   FILLING YOUR PRESCRIPTION EmptyThu 09 Jul 2009, 12:41 am

Hi Vickey,
How are you doing sweetie? I know that you have talked to Beth. How is everything now?
Vickye, I want you to remember something okay.
If you ever need to talk to someone right away, and there is no where to turn and no one around, You can call us. We are here for you 24 hours a day. 770-428-0871 office~770-527-9119 Cell
It doesn't matter what time it is. both Dean and Deborah answer the phone. They don't mind if you have to call at 4a.m. just call. If you can't afford to call them, send them an email and they will call you right back.
There is no reason for you to feel alone. Not anymore. You have the members of this forum. We are behind you 100%.
We care about you Vickye. Please let me know how you are.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
vickye

Female

PostSubject: Re: FILLING YOUR PRESCRIPTION   FILLING YOUR PRESCRIPTION EmptyThu 09 Jul 2009, 10:24 am

Dee thank you so much for being concerned about me! It really is important for people to have friends because sometimes life is more than we can handle on our own! And even though i know how important it is to have friends i dont have but one myself she has so many that it seems she is always busy and im the kind of person that dont want to be bothering someone! I have this BIG problem with trust and it has made my life real lonely! But times like now when i am so close to useing again than i try a little harder to reach out because i love my little 5 yr old more than myself and i want his life to be normal so much unlike my own. I still have not gotten my sub filled but i am getting by and my phone call with Beth yesterday helped alot. It really came at the right time! I was so close yesterday to doing things that would change my little ones life dramatically and i love him to much so im trying really hard not to do things to make his life any harder than my has been! I just want to get by in life enough to make a big difference in his! but any way my friend is helping with the sub untill i get mine approved. I dont think it is right that i have tried so hard for 5 yrs and people that dont even know me can have this much control over something that is so important to me like my sub! As im sure you already know our sub is something we have to have and not by choice either!Im sure that most people with addiction problems did not want to be that way as people with other illness do not! I get so angry because i dont think people understand how horrible this illness is!Just as any sick person would feel i want to just be normal and not have to deal with this!Any way i belive i seen some where on here that your post can only be so long so i better stop for now and again THANK YOU for being there ! Your FRiend Vickye
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

PostSubject: Re: FILLING YOUR PRESCRIPTION   FILLING YOUR PRESCRIPTION EmptyThu 09 Jul 2009, 8:54 pm

Hang in there Vickye.
You can do this. I know you can. Your right it is not fair that people that have never been in the same situation as we have can have so much control over our lives. Don't give them that control. Yes, they can withhold your medication until you are able to get your pre-authorization. But don't let them push you into using.
Think back to the day you made the decision to stop drugs altogether. Remember that day and gain your strength form back then.
You have been though so much more than a lot of other people. You are a fighter. I know you are.
Have you heard anything from the pharmacy yet, or have you talked to the doctor? If the pharmacy hasn't called you to let you know that your pre-authorization has been done. Don't wait for them to call. Call them. If you already have, don't get mad at me for pushing you.
I just don't want you to loose everything that you have worked so hard for.
Vickye listen to me. If it gets to the point to where you slip up and use. Don't beat yourself up over it. Pick yourself up and start over again.
We are all here for you no matter what happens.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
vickye

Female

PostSubject: Re: FILLING YOUR PRESCRIPTION   FILLING YOUR PRESCRIPTION EmptyFri 10 Jul 2009, 11:44 am

DEE Again thank you for being there! Yes i have my prescription now and belive me i did keep calling everyone(DR,pharmacy,medicare)for 2 days so i am trying very hard to not go back to the life i knew 5 YRS ago.It is people like you on this forum that make such a difference in others lives.So keep doing what you are because im sure you have no idea what kind of differeces you have made!Again THANK YOU! I still have a big battle ahead of me but i know without my medacine there is no way i could fight!Thank you for being my friend,Vickye
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: FILLING YOUR PRESCRIPTION   FILLING YOUR PRESCRIPTION EmptyFri 10 Jul 2009, 12:07 pm

Hi Vickye,
I'm glad to hear that things are going along better. I'm sure yu woke up this morning in a completely different frame of mind than the other day. I'm glad that we did get to talk though & as Dee mentioned, if you cannot reach anyone for whatever reasons, those phone numbers that Dee gave you above are open 24/7 & have trained people to help you through a bad time. But sometimes I know that there's nothing like talking to a friend also. You have so many people here who now consider you family. I'm very glad that you reached out when you needed help & it really helped me as well. To give away what has been given to me makes me feel better too! Thank you Vickye! I'm glad that things are back to the "norm" for you & your little man!! Also, did you see that I did reply to your PM last night?
Hugs & Strength.
Your Friend,
B I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

PostSubject: Re: FILLING YOUR PRESCRIPTION   FILLING YOUR PRESCRIPTION EmptyFri 10 Jul 2009, 12:13 pm

FILLING YOUR PRESCRIPTION Tought11
Vickye,
Thank you for your kind words. But I didn't do anything. You did it all yourself.
I am happy that you have been able to get your medication.
My doctor tell me that it is the squeaky wheel that gets the attention. In recovery you have to stand up for yourself and be that squeaky wheel.
Be as loud as you have to in order to get not only what you need but what is rightfully yours. When things look as there is no way out and they won't work out no matter what you do, remember the words above.

"Tough times don't last. Tough people do."
I am proud of you Vickye!
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FILLING YOUR PRESCRIPTION   FILLING YOUR PRESCRIPTION Empty

Back to top Go down

FILLING YOUR PRESCRIPTION
Page 1 of 1