Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi Babyontheway

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Hi Babyontheway Empty
PostSubject: Hi Babyontheway   Hi Babyontheway EmptyMon 06 Jul 2009, 12:25 am

Glad to see you made to our forum. There's several Moms here and with little ones who can help you out with advice to help you along. I'm Barbara and Dee will be here to welcome you soon. Just relax and know everything will be okay. If you have any medical questions, there's a nurse's number on the end of my message. Just hang in there and don't give up helping yourself.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Hi Babyontheway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Babyontheway   Hi Babyontheway EmptyMon 06 Jul 2009, 6:19 am

Hi Babyontheway Welcom18

Hello Babyontheway,
My name is Dee, and it is indeed a pleasure to welcome another member into our family.
I take it by the name that you have picked out that you have a baby on the way. How are you doing with your Suboxone?
If you have any questions please let us know. We will be happy to help you find the answers to your questions.

Have you checked out the Suboxone website? It is a wealth of information. There is a section on Pregnant Women and Neonates if you would like to take a look at it. You can find it by following this link; Suboxone; Pregnant Women and Neonates
Please feel free to post and let us know a little bit about yourself.
I look forward to meeting you.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Hi Babyontheway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Babyontheway   Hi Babyontheway EmptyMon 06 Jul 2009, 11:55 am

Good Morning to you Baby on the way, Like a Star @ heaven
Congrats to you!! Do you have other children or is this your first? How far along are you? How are you feeling? Are you starting to "show" yet? Do you know if your having a boy or a girl yet? Are you planning on finding out? I know that I'm asking you or rather bombarding you with questions, but it does make it easier to respond when your new to questions, as sometimes its hard to find a "starting point" to tell others about your own situation. I am soo glad that you've made it here. This place is like home to me! There are so many members that are just amazing, wonderful people. There is no judgment, for we all have our pasts.. Twisted Evil
I'd love to hear more about you & how things are going along for you. Are you currently on Suboxone or thinking of starting it? Either way, I've found it to be a "life saving, miracle medication" for me & many others here. I guess that I haven't even really introduced myself- sorry about that. Sometimes I do things a little bit backwards.. cyclops haha
My name is Beth & I've been on the Suboxone for a little longer than a year. I started it last May & what a change my life has taken for the better since then. I've still had to pay the consequences throughout this year, but as they are getting handled, so am I. I'm simply referring to things like my drivers license & past lies that have finally caught up to me throughout this year. But now, finally, I feel like I am starting with a "clean slate" even though I still have issues that need addressing, I'm working on that with my counselor each week. I actually just asked her this past week if I could start coming in twice a week. She was thrilled & excitedly scheduled me into two sessions per week. I've tried many counselors throughout this entire ordeal, but this woman is special. I feel like I can say anything to her, more like a friend than a therapist. It's hard to go spill your guts & your most horrifying skeletons to just anyone. Idea Do you also see a counselor or attend any group sessions or anything along those lines? Do you have a support system around you? I hope that you realize that you do have a huge amount of support here! I love you If your not comfortable posting quite yet, please continue reading the other posts & if you ever want to PM (private message) to someone inparticular, that's also an option. I hope that you'll let us get to know you better!
I really look forward to hearing more from you.
Yours in Recovery,
B I love you (Beth)
Back to top Go down
SpicySuz

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Hi Babyontheway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Babyontheway   Hi Babyontheway EmptyMon 06 Jul 2009, 8:47 pm

hiya baby Smile
my name is Suz and im a mom of an addict who found his way with suboxone .
i have been in the battle with him for many years . though i dont pretend to be an expert , though i am well read on the subject of addiction .
my role here is to support you in a mom kind of a way .
moms never give up you know Smile
im so glad you found your way here .
im sure your journey hasnt been pretty , but now that you found your way here ,you will never have to be alone in it again
hope to hear more about you, and from you soon
hugs
Suz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi Babyontheway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Babyontheway   Hi Babyontheway Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Babyontheway
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: