Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi nana, welcome

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Hi nana, welcome Empty
PostSubject: Hi nana, welcome   Hi nana, welcome EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 10:56 am

Nana,

It is my pleasure to welcome you to our home and forum. Glad you found us and in hopes you will find us of use to you. If you have any concerns or questions, please post or refer to the numbers and web sites below. I hope you are in good spirits. We are her for you. I'm Barbara and Dee will be with you shortly. Again, welcome and make yourself at home here.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Hi nana, welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi nana, welcome   Hi nana, welcome EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 6:48 pm

Hi nana, welcome 172b0b11

Hi Nana and welcome.
my name is Dee, the other moderator of the forum. It is a pleasure to meet you.
Are you currently taking Suboxone? Or are you thinking about starting this miracle? It really doesn't matter, what matters is that you have joined and that we are here to help you in any way that we can. Read over the posts of the other members, if you need help in posting yourself let one of us know and we will do what we can to guide you through the process.
How are you doing in your recovery? Are you having any issues that you need to bring out or is there anything that you don't quite understand?
I know that sometimes when you are a new comer it can be difficult to talk to people that you have never met. But believe me once you get started you will feel as though you have been here all along.
I am really looking forward to meeting you Nana.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Hi nana, welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: