Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome Irenfro2112

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome Irenfro2112 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Irenfro2112   Welcome Irenfro2112 EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 7:59 pm

Welcome Irenfro2112,
It is great to be able to welcome you into our home.
If there is anything that you need or have any questions please let us know.
There is always someone around that is more than happy to help you out. Barbara and I are both moderators of the forum.
If we aren't here one of the other members usually are.
If you need to speak to someone right away, we do have a phone number that you can call 24 hours a day. That number is listed at the end of this post.
I also wanted to let you know, the makers of Suboxone Reckitt Benckiser have a nurse phone line that you can call for questions about Suboxone. Their number is: (877)782-6966
The Nurses are available Monday-Friday. 9a.m.-6:45p.m. They are closed on weekends and holidays.
Please feel free to read the posts of the other members, if you feel comfortable in posting you are more than welcome to. We like to encourage all of our members to post. It helps when you are able to get things out and talk with people that have been in the same situations as you may be.
I look forward to talking with you,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome Irenfro2112 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Irenfro2112   Welcome Irenfro2112 EmptySun 21 Jun 2009, 12:04 am

Welcome Irenfro2112,

I'm Barbara and an addict who has successfully withdrew from opiates. I'm so glad you have joined and you will find you have found a happy place to be. The people here are fantastic and there's a world of information of how to make it in a world full of hurt. We would like to hear from you. There's always someone here to answer you.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down

Welcome Irenfro2112
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: