Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please Help Me!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Please Help Me! Empty
PostSubject: Please Help Me!   Please Help Me! EmptyFri 12 Jun 2009, 3:04 pm

Hi everyone,
I am having major computer issues & actually feel lucky to have made it to here to even be able to post at all. I keep getting "shut down" & even as I'm typing, it's going extremely slow.. I've been trying to figure out the problem since yesterday & I feel like an idiot because I have no idea what to do to even attempt fixing it. cyclops If anyone knows how to correct this or has any ideas of how to go about getting it back to right, PLEASE let me know. I hate not being able to get onto here, especially when it seems to only happen when I have important issues going on. If anyone does have suggestions & I can't get back onto here, please attempt to email me at BethFye10@yahoo.com (new email address, as I've tried to clear out this entire computer to figure out my dilemma) What a Face
Deborah, I saw that you sent me a PM & I could kind of read parts of it. It wasn't on the "normal" screen size & parts of it were perfectly legible, others were just a bunch of letters & numbers, like the "programming" part that is normally hidden behind the scenes.... Know what I'm saying?? Idea I'm going to try to respond to that message, but have to let you know that within this past week, I've attempted PMing Cathy, Dee & Dale, then when I press "Send" everything "crashes" & my computer basically restarts itself, just like when I am turning it on in the first place. I don't even know if they are getting my messages because when I look for them in the "Outbox" or "Sentbox" I cannot even find them anywhere. Like I said to Cathy in one of them, lost in cyber space??? They have to be somewhere, but I am not computer educated enough to know where to look... I even checked the "Recycle Bin" as I was under the belief that nothing is ever "truly, completely deleted" from the computer, but I guess that I just don't know enough about it. It's acting crazy on me right now, certain parts of this post keep "highlighting" themselves, then go back to normal as I continue writing. Suspect Suspect
I'm going to attempt to send this right now before something else crashes out & see what happens.
Love to you all & I sure am missing you friends!
Continuing to try,
B I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Please Help Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help Me!   Please Help Me! EmptySat 13 Jun 2009, 3:59 pm

Beth,
I did get your message yesterday. I couldn't find your number to call you back, but I have it now. I think I may know what the problem is.
I also had problems yesterday.
In fact after yesterday morning I was not online at all. I had to take my computer off line and do some work on it.
Unfortunately I had picked up a virus.It was completely my fault as I never let anyone but myself on this one.
I noticed that when posting I also had some of my words underlined in green and some in red. (Just as you did)
I downloaded a program form another site that I should not have. Consequently That program was tracking everywhere I went on the Internet. And slowed my computer down. I had programs opening up by themselves, it was a mess.
You need to do a virus scan on your computer.
I will try and send you an email.
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Please Help Me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Open Discussions :: Non-drug related.-
Jump to: