Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome pegasusi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome pegasusi Empty
PostSubject: Welcome pegasusi   Welcome pegasusi EmptyMon 01 Jun 2009, 11:15 pm

Welcome pegasusi Butter11

Hello and Welcome pegasusi.
My name is Dee one of the moderators of the forum. Our other moderator is Barbara Rue, she will be her in the morning to say hello and welcome you as well.
If you have any questions please let us know and we will do what ever we can to guide you to the answers.
Please take a look around the forum and read the posts of the other members. I'm sure that you will see we have a great group of people that care a lot about each other.
Before coming to this forum, it was hard for many to imagine that there really are people that understand and care about what you are going through in recovery.
It is late and I am beat, it has been a busy day for me. I will check in and see how you are doing in the morning.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome pegasusi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome pegasusi   Welcome pegasusi EmptyWed 03 Jun 2009, 11:28 pm

Welcome pegasusi,

I'm Barbara and so happy you made it this far. I'm in hopes of hearing from you so we can help you along the way. Talking to others helps with your morale and makes your load a little lighter. You are not alone any more.

Sending you my best,
Yours in the struggle,
Barbara

The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
We are here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you cannot afford to call,
send us an e mail. MatDirector@aol.com
We will call you at our expense.
Phone: (770)428-0871 *office*
(770)527-9119 *cell*
Suboxone nurse:1-(877)782-6966
Back to top Go down

Welcome pegasusi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: