Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome fifteenyearsnow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome fifteenyearsnow Empty
PostSubject: Welcome fifteenyearsnow   Welcome fifteenyearsnow EmptyWed 27 May 2009, 9:04 pm

Welcome to our Suboxone family forum fifteenyearsnow,
My name is Dee, and it is good to be able to welcome another member in recovery to our home. If you have any questions about Suboxone or your treatment with Suboxone please let us know. We will be happy to do what we can to help you.
Our other moderator is Barbara Rue, she will be here sometime this evening to welcome you as well.

Please make yourself at home and read through the posts of the other members, if you feel that you would like to comment you are more than welcome to. If you would like to tell us about how Suboxone has changed your life you can post your story under the topic section: "Suboxone Stories"
Enjoy your evening and if I can be of any help, please let me know.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome fifteenyearsnow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome fifteenyearsnow   Welcome fifteenyearsnow EmptyWed 27 May 2009, 10:15 pm

Welcome fifteenyearsnow,

You've got me guessing...you have to tell me what your name means.
I'm Barbara and want to warmly invite you to join us in our getting well. Another person in recovery is wonderful and glad you are here.
Post when you want to. You are welcome and if we can help you in any way,we will. If you are ill, the Suboxone nurse's number is: 1-(877)782-6966. I'm at work during the day for right now. I'm home at night and usually on line late. I have a Mom and brother to cook for. Two horses to feed and water. It just goes on and on, but I always check the forum before I go to bed. Glad you was here waiting. Thank you for that.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down

Welcome fifteenyearsnow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: