Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi russallen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Hi russallen Empty
PostSubject: Hi russallen   Hi russallen EmptyMon 25 May 2009, 12:19 pm

Welcome to you and happy you have joined our forum. This was a big turn around in my recovery. It was hard not having any one to talk to about something most of my friends knew nothing about. Here I'm understood immediatly and someone is right there for me.
I'm Barbara, one of the moderators...Dee being our other one. She will be with you as soon as she sees you have joined.
If you are in need of some medical answers, call the Suboxone nurse at 1-(877)782-6996. They are there Monday through Friday, 9am to 7 pm.

Hang in there, it's worth every effort you are making.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Hi russallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi russallen   Hi russallen EmptyMon 25 May 2009, 3:39 pm

Hello russallen,
This is Dee the other moderator. It is a pleasure to have yet another member reach out and join us.
One of the keys to success in recovery is a strong support system.
As long as you are a member here, we will do what we can to provide you information about Suboxone and aide you in your recovery.
I can guarantee you that no one here will ever judge you or talk down to you about your addiction.
We have all walked in each other's shoes, we all know what it is like to not be understood.
If you have any questions please let us know.
Take your time and read the posts of the other members, feel free to comment if you see something that interests you.
I am looking forward to talking with you.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
russallen

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Hi russallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi russallen   Hi russallen EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009, 11:34 pm

thanks for the nice welcome. i been looking around this site now for about a month and a half now just reading all the info that is available. i havent replied until now because i find it difficult for me to navigate. it has been very helpful though as most of the questions ive had about the suboxone has already been answered here. thanks again and ill be looking forward to talking with you again. ((((( Russ )))))
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Hi russallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi russallen   Hi russallen EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 12:34 am

HI Russ,
It's good to hear from you.
If you need any help at all in getting around in here. Let me kow and I will be more than happy to help.
This forum is different from alot of others, so it will probably take a little bit of time to get used to it. Keep trying. It will come to you.
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Hi russallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi russallen   Hi russallen EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 9:59 pm

Hi Russ,

Keep up the good work and you'll be fine. You sound like you have it together. If you get in a bind or need to talk, we will be here for you.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi russallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi russallen   Hi russallen Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi russallen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: