Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome Lostlamb

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome Lostlamb Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Lostlamb   Welcome Lostlamb EmptySat 23 May 2009, 9:47 am

Welcome Lostlamb,

Glad you have joined our forum. I must say this is one of the best on the internet.

How are you? Are you on Suboxone/Methadone? If you are in physical discomfort, here's the number for the Suboxone nurse: 1-(877)782-6696. They are open weekdays from 9am to 7pm. They can give you for sure answers to any questions you might have. If you feel well enough, you can post to us. I'm Barbara, one of the moderators. Dee, our other moderator will be with you as soon as she sees you have joined.

Make yourself at home and don't be shy about anything. We have all been where you are. I'll be around most of the day.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome Lostlamb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Lostlamb   Welcome Lostlamb EmptySat 23 May 2009, 3:46 pm

Hello Lostlamb,
It is such a pleasure to welcome another member into our home. With this being a holiday weekend it has some good points and bad as well.
Many of us have a hard time with the holidays as it seems to be he time that we used most. I know it was that way for me. Planning a holiday would always take so much out of me. I need that extra boost just to accept the family invitations that would roll in.
If you need someone to talk to, we are here for you. If we are not here on the forum we will be here soon. If you ever need to speak to someone immediately please give us a call. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day 7 days a week. The phone number is included at the end of this post.
Barbara has already given you the phone number for the nurse phone line at Reckitt Benckiser. They are the makers of Suboxone.
They also have another number that you can call, this number is answered the same as the other; Monday-Friday 9a.m.-6:45 p.m.
That number is (866)-455-TURN.
I am looking forward to talking with you Lostlamb.

Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Welcome Lostlamb
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: