Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey gettingbetter!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Hey gettingbetter! Empty
PostSubject: Hey gettingbetter!   Hey gettingbetter! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:53 am

So glad to hear it. Welcome to our place. Hope you'll introduce yourself and let us get to know you. I know if you're just starting out, you don't feel up to being too open right now. Maybe later. If we can answer any questions you may have, ask away. There's a lot you can read and find out whatever you may need. We just like to talk to our people. Make yourself at home and post when you can.
I'm Barbara and Dee will be here as soon as she sees you have joined.
The Suboxone nurse at Reckett Benskiser is: 1-(877)783-6966. They can help you out a lot and it's a toll-free number.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Hey gettingbetter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey gettingbetter!   Hey gettingbetter! EmptySun 24 May 2009, 10:05 am

Hello getting better,
It is nice to have you here with us. I see that Barbara was up late last night, the reason that I know that is because she posted your welcome at 12:53 a.m.
We are here for you at all hours of the day and night. Any time that you need to talk to anyone please let us know. Someone will be here for you. If we aren't' here at that time. I can guarantee you that we will be here soon.

I am looking forward to meeting you gettingbetter.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Hey gettingbetter!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: