Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome danzgirl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome danzgirl Empty
PostSubject: Welcome danzgirl   Welcome danzgirl EmptyWed 20 May 2009, 6:50 pm

Welcome danzgirl Cid_6e11

Hello danzgirl and welcome to the Suboxone Forum, The Light At The End Of The Tunnel.
My name is Dee, I am one of the moderators of the forum. Our other moderator is Barbara Rue. She will be along soon to welcome you as well.
In the meantime, please feel free to look around the forum and read the posts of the other members, jump in and post wherever you feel comfortable.
If you should have any questions about Suboxone, let us know and we will do what we can to help you find the answers you are looking for.
Ar you currently a suboxone patient? Or are you thinking about starting Suboxone?
Either way you are most welcome here. Don't worry about what you may say. No one here will judge you. We are all friends here.
Sometimes knowing where or how to post on this forum can be a bit tricky. I would like to encourage you to read over the rules of the forum and if you read something that you can't quiet understand, please send either Barbara or I a PM and let us know what you need help with.

More information on Suboxone can be found on our Suboxone website, www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
The makers of Suboxone also have a nurse phone line that you may call for your questions.(877)-782-6966
The nurses are available Monday-Friday 9a.m-6:45p.m. They are closed on weekends and holidays.

We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Our phone number is posted at the end of this post.
If you should get into a situation and you need someone to talk to please give us a call. The time does not matter.
I look forward to meeting you and I hope that you will start out posting without delay.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome danzgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome danzgirl   Welcome danzgirl EmptyThu 21 May 2009, 12:07 pm

Hi danzgirl,

Welcome! Glad you made it to our forum! It's a great place to come to where people understand and whatever you say stays right here. If you have anything on your mind...physical, finanacial or emotional, we have all been there. You are so welcomed to read through our posts and get to know some of us. We would like to know you too. I'm Barbara and really care about people and willing to help in all I can. Dee has put all the numbers for information. Please feel free to use them. Some days I'm at work...I work odd hours, but check in at least twicw a day. Make yourself at home.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down

Welcome danzgirl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: