Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome TannersNanna

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome TannersNanna Empty
PostSubject: Welcome TannersNanna   Welcome TannersNanna EmptySun 10 May 2009, 6:58 pm

Welcome TannersNanna Hello_10

Hello TannersNanna,
Welcome to the family. My name is Dee, I am one of the moderators of the forum. Our other moderator is Barbara Rue. She has a family get together today to celebrate Mothers Day, but when she sees that you have joined us she will welcome you as well.
If you have any questions about Suboxone, your recovery or just need to vent please make your self at home and post away.
As long as your a member of this forum, you don't have to worry about anyone judging you or belittling you for what you say.
Have you checked out our websites yet? If not please do. The links are at the bottom of this post.
How long have you been taking Suboxone my I ask? Is it you or another family member that is in recovery? Either way, we are here to offer friendship, information and support.
I look forward to meeting you TannersNanna.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome TannersNanna   Welcome TannersNanna EmptySun 10 May 2009, 10:03 pm

Hi TannersNanna,

I'm Barbara and glad to invite you to our forum. What a perfect day to start.

I've been up to my ears with family today, which was wonderful. All of my sisters and one brother was here along with their children. I'm use to peace and quiet. It was just one big happy time. I know this would have never been if not for being straight. My little neices and nephews were so cute and darling children. Of course I was the hero with my horses. I let them all take turns being lead around and their pictures taken.

Nanna, if you are hurting or have any questions, please feel free to ask. We will not judge you. We will do all we can to help your situation. This is a wonderful place to be. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't found this forum.

When you feel up to it please let us know what's up and how we can help.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara

Last edited by Barbara Rue on Sun 10 May 2009, 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correct picture)
Back to top Go down
TannersNana

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome TannersNanna   Welcome TannersNanna EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 3:59 am

Sorry I didnt finish and it accidently got sent. Anyway I think what I was saying is that I believe God will take care of me and point me in the right direction. No matter what I will not be going back, only forward!! Thanks for listening and this is an awesome place. I had read it for days before I actually joined...
Back to top Go down
TannersNana

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome TannersNanna   Welcome TannersNanna EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 4:02 am

Well, after I wrote my story and thought it was accidently sent, I see only my add on was sent. I am sorry I messed up and I will redo it tomorrow. I've been having trouble with sleep and I need to get at least a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome TannersNanna   Welcome TannersNanna EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 8:15 am

Good morning,

Take all the time you need. You are worth waiting for. The good thing for you is, writing out things makes it a little less overwhelming. A problem talked about is half solved. This is a great place to be. If not for being able to come here to vent, I don't know what I would have done a lot of times.

We will be looking forward to hearing from you. Most importantly is for you to rest right now. We are here when you need anything.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome TannersNanna   Welcome TannersNanna EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 9:18 am

HI TannersNanna,
I know how it is when you put everything you have into a post and it disappears on you.
Don't worry, take your time.
Come back on when you have had some rest. We will be here.
Yours, In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome TannersNanna   Welcome TannersNanna Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome TannersNanna
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: