Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Big Welcome to you bobbie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

A Big Welcome to you bobbie Empty
PostSubject: A Big Welcome to you bobbie   A Big Welcome to you bobbie EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 10:45 am

A Big Welcome to you bobbie Mv04_b10

Welcome to the family bobbie,
My name is Dee, I am one of the moderators of the Suboxone forum, The Light At The End Of The Tunnel.
Our other moderator is Barbara rue. I believe she is at work right ow, but will be here a little later on to welcome you as well.
Are you currently taking Suboxone? Or are you thinking about starting Suboxone?
Whichever the case may be, you have come to the right place for information and support. Every member here has been through the same things. The want and the need of a drug. Until Suboxone.
I have been in recovery for 7 years now, I can't tell you how grateful I am that someone finally came up with a medication that works as well as Suboxone and it can be prescribed by a doctor in his office as well.
Have you checked out our Suboxone website yet? I would suggest that you do if you have not already. All of the information read there is up to date and accurate.
When your up to it, please tell us a little bit about yourself.
I look forward to meeting you bobbie.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

A Big Welcome to you bobbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Welcome to you bobbie   A Big Welcome to you bobbie EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 12:44 pm

Hi Bobbie,

Glad you found your way to us. I say the same as Dee. You are most welcome to let us know where you stand and if you need help with anything, we are here for you. Hope you find your way to recovery. If you are having any problems finding a doctor or affording the medicine, I'm sure we can figure something out.

Talk to you soon?

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down

A Big Welcome to you bobbie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: