Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome marcandvip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome marcandvip Empty
PostSubject: Welcome marcandvip   Welcome marcandvip EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 9:10 am

Welcome marcandvip 2520fr10

Welcome the the family marcandvip,
My name is Dee, I am one of the moderators of the forum. Our other moderator is Barbara Rue.
If you have any questions that you need helping finding the answers to, please let us know. We will be more than happy to do what we can to help you.
If you don't mind I wold like to know what brings you here to us. Not that it really matters as we are here for everyone. But I am curious as to how you found us. That's all.
Are you currently taking Suboxone? Or is this your starting point for your recovery?
When your up to it please tell us a little bit about yourself.
I look forward to meeting you marcandvip.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee

www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome marcandvip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome marcandvip   Welcome marcandvip EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 5:56 pm

Welcome marcandvip,

I tried to send you a welcome picture, but for some reason Vista won't let me. I have to be on Internet Exployer. I warmly welcome you to our place of refuge. If you have any questions or concerns with your recovery, we are here for you. I'm Barbara and one of the moderators. I've been out of sight due to some health issues I'm working on. I would like to give to you what has so freely been given to me. This is truly a safe place to say what's on your mind and let your feelings out.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down

Welcome marcandvip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: