Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sorry I havn't been here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Sorry I havn't been here Empty
PostSubject: Sorry I havn't been here   Sorry I havn't been here EmptyTue 21 Apr 2009, 10:49 pm

Gosh Guys,

I recently went through an ultrsound of my stomach, a colonoscopy and endoscopy. Alot of what I found out was good. My liver is working and doing it's job. All of my blood work turned out normal. I had a biopsy done and it showed I have a bacteria going on and has been there for a long time. I'm on two different kinds of antibiotics and they are wearing me out. I'm trying to get all the rest I can. I have six more days to go and looking forward to feeling new and a younger me. I also found out I'm Anemic and taking iron pills and eating healthier. I have to go for more tests and see my gastroloist in a month. The thing is I know why I feel nauseated and in hopes I'll be better. I've also tapered to 2 milligrams. I figured if I'm going to not feel well, I can use it to taper down some more.

I guess I should have put this under, "checking in" cause I've not been on line for a while. I just wanted you to know what's going on with me. I've been wondering about all of you and in hopes you are all doing well. Take care and know you are not alone.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I havn't been here   Sorry I havn't been here EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 9:58 am

Hello My Friend,
I am so glad that you were finally able to figure out why you were feeling so badly, and that you are going to be okay.
I can't wait to have the old Barbara back.
I have some things to do this morning, but I will be back later on today.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I havn't been here   Sorry I havn't been here EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 11:41 pm

Hi,

As I told Madog, I'm feeling better, but can expire all my strength and want to lay down. I can't wait till all of the antibiotics are gone.

Thank you for thinking of me. I do you too.

The dogs are wanting to go to bed, so I'll close for now and I'll be back with you in the morning.

Rest well,
Love,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I havn't been here   Sorry I havn't been here Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry I havn't been here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Open Discussions :: Non-drug related.-
Jump to: