Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome StarofRock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome StarofRock Empty
PostSubject: Welcome StarofRock   Welcome StarofRock EmptySat 18 Apr 2009, 11:03 pm

</A>Welcome StarofRock Welcom11

Hello StarofRock,
Welcome to The Light At The End Of The Tunnel.
If you have any questions about Suboxone, please don't hesitate to let us know. My name is Dee, I am one of the moderators of the forum. Our other moderator is Barbara Rue.
We are always more than happy to lend a hand, if you need any help in posting on the forum, let us know and we will also help you with that.
It is getting late and I have had one of those long days. So I'll end this by saying I am happy that you have decided to join us.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee

www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome StarofRock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome StarofRock   Welcome StarofRock EmptyMon 20 Apr 2009, 11:20 pm

Welcome Star,

I'm Barbara and in hopes we will hear from you. If there's anything we can help you with, please ask. Our newest members are the most important and I love hearing if they are making it or not. Dee gave you the web addresses in case you are in a bind to find out how to get started. We here, welcome you to post to us.

Best of luck to you.
Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down

Welcome StarofRock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: