Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome tricia 0397

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome tricia 0397 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome tricia 0397   Welcome tricia 0397 EmptySat 18 Apr 2009, 10:27 am

Welcome tricia 0397 Welcom10

Hello tricia,
My name is Dee, I am one of the moderators here at, The Light At The End Of The Tunnel. Everytime that I have the opportunity to welcome a new member to the forum it reminds me of how lucky we are to have a place like this to come to not only when we need someone to talk to but just to share a part of us as well.
Our other moderator is Barbara Rue, she will be here at some point today to say hello to you as well.
In the meantime why don't you grab yourself something to drink and settle in to read the posts of the other members.
Are you currently taking Suboxone or are you thinking about starting Suboxone?
I hope that you will decide to stay here with us. Please tell us a little bit about yourself.
I look forward to meeting you tricia.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee

www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Laura

Female
Number of posts : 2
Humor : Have it and use lots of it !
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome tricia 0397   Welcome tricia 0397 EmptySun 19 Apr 2009, 1:12 am

flower Welcome Tricia, I am new to this website as well. Along with starting Suboxinie. It is day 8 for me. I would really like to chat with you. I know it is a little intimitading knowing who to write to and how much to say. I have yet to tell my story. However, Dee has been great (very Gentle). I am on the West Coast. So, our time difference may be an issue. Please feel free to write me.
I started medication as I knew I couldn't do it alone. I mean you can stop taking the drug of your choice "cold turkey" but, the cravings come and that is a hard
habit to break as your brain becomes trained to it. Let alone, any other outside factors happening in your life.
Anyhoo, feel free to contact me.
Take Care,
Laura
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome tricia 0397   Welcome tricia 0397 EmptyMon 20 Apr 2009, 11:09 pm

Welcome Tricia,

I'm Barbara and I've been ill or I would have welcomed you sooner. I'll explain my private hell I'm going through on the casual section. I'm extratic you made it here and want you to stay. Post if you will, but you are still welcome to read along with us. We really could use your support and let us support you too.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome tricia 0397   Welcome tricia 0397 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome tricia 0397
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: