Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome betty Lou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome betty Lou Empty
PostSubject: Welcome betty Lou   Welcome betty Lou EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 11:41 am

Hello betty Lou welcome to the forum. My name is Dee, I am one of the moderators. We have two moderators, myself and Barbara Rue. If there is anything that we can do for you, please let us know.
We will be more than happy to see what we can do to help you.
If you need any information on Suboxone or addiction as a disease, and there is nobody here at the time, you can check out our websites. Both websites are HonCode certified and are full of the most up to date information.
www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
www.medicalassistedtreatment.org

I look forward to meeting you. Take your time and look around the forum and please feel free to post when your up to it. Let us know a little bit about yourself.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome betty Lou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome betty Lou   Welcome betty Lou EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 3:05 pm

Hi Betty,

I'm Barbara and so glad you could join us. If there's anything you need to know or any problems you are having, please let us know. We are here for you at any time. Dee has given you all the information you will need to get you started. I would like to hear from you as we all need the support of each other.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara Rue
Back to top Go down

Welcome betty Lou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: