Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome larajay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome larajay Empty
PostSubject: Welcome larajay   Welcome larajay EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009, 2:21 pm

Hello larajay,
My name is Dee one of the moderators of the forum it is a pleasure to welcome you to our home. We have two moderators here, Barbara Rue is our other moderator.
If you have any questions, please let us know and we will do what we can to find the answers that you are looking for.
I am looking forward to meeting you.
Are you currently taking Suboxone or thinking about starting this wonderful miracle medication? I have been on Suboxone for three years now.
Take your time and read the posts of the other members, feel free to comment on any topic that interest you. When your up to it, tell us something about yourself. As long as you are here, you will never have to worry about being judged or ridiculed about anything you say or feel. We have all been through pretty much of the same thing and we really understand.
Barbara Rue, will be along soon to welcome you.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome larajay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome larajay   Welcome larajay EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009, 10:24 pm

Hi Larajay,

I'm Barbara Rue and would like to welcome you as well and in hopes you are in good spirits. So glad you joined us and hope you will reply back to us. We really love to have people to guide through their recovery. It gives me a boost of goodwill to knwo another person is making it back to a normal life. Please introduce yourself and let us converse back with you. Everything is kept confidential and will not be used against you. Feel safe to be yourself. I love giving away what has been so freely given to me.

Bye for now,
Yours in the struggle,
Barbara Rue
Back to top Go down

Welcome larajay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: