Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome LynX 6

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome LynX 6 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome LynX 6   Welcome LynX 6 EmptySat 28 Mar 2009, 6:22 pm

Hello LynX 6,
Welcome to the forum, My name is Dee, one of the moderators and Barbara Rue is our other moderator.
Please make yourself at home.
It is a pleasure to have you here with us. If you should have any questions on how or where to post, please let us know and we will be happy to help you.
If you have any questions about Suboxone, or anything else that comes to mind we will be more than happy to help you find the answers your looking for.
Medical Assisted Treatment of America has two websites that you can check out for more information as well. Both websites are Hon Code Approved and have the most accurate information than any other website on suboxone or Methadone.
When you feel up to it, tell us a bit about yourself.
Welcome aboard!
Yours In Recovery,
Dee

www.medicalassistedtreatment.org

www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome LynX 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome LynX 6   Welcome LynX 6 EmptySat 28 Mar 2009, 9:02 pm

Hello LennX6,

I'm Barbara and want to welcome you to our forum and in hopes you will share with us. I'm in hopes you are in a good place and if you're not, please let us know what we can do to help. We all have our days when we don't feel well, even when we have been in recovery for a long time. This is how we get stronger is by getting through a tough time and feeling better afterwards. Glad you are here. I hope you will stay with us as long as you like.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara

Last edited by Barbara Rue on Sat 28 Mar 2009, 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correct spelling)
Back to top Go down

Welcome LynX 6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: