Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome bigjohn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome bigjohn Empty
PostSubject: Welcome bigjohn   Welcome bigjohn EmptySat 14 Mar 2009, 11:23 pm

Hello bigjohn, welcome to the forum. I am Dee one of the moderators and Barbara Rue is out other moderator.
Anytime that you have any questions please let us know and we will be happy to help you in what ever way that we can.

Take a look around and please feel free to read the posts and comments as you go along. When you feel as though you are ready, please tell us a little bit about yourself. We are a group of people that really care about each other and do what we can to help each other when one of us has something we need to sort out. I hope that you will be active in posting, talking and sharing. Sometimes a new place can be a bit overwhelming but I promise you that we will do everything we can to put you at ease.
It is late and I am tired. So I am off to bed. I look forward to talking with you.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome bigjohn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome bigjohn   Welcome bigjohn EmptySun 15 Mar 2009, 1:25 pm

Welcome Big John,

I'm Barbara, one of the moderators and recovering addict. Glad to see another member has joined and hope to hear from you when you're up to it. It's usually quiet on the weekends, but I'll be checking through out the day. If you have any questions or concerns, please post. We will do our best to take care of you. This site is one of the best I have found and rates top in the nation.

Take care.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Beinok

Beinok

Female
Number of posts : 16
Humor : Great sense of humor
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Welcome bigjohn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome bigjohn   Welcome bigjohn EmptyMon 16 Mar 2009, 4:18 pm

Hi Big John,
Very happy you found us. I found the site a few months ago and have thoroughly enjoyed it. It's so great to talk to people who are in the same position that I am. Hope you enjoy it as well!
Welcome,
Beinok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome bigjohn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome bigjohn   Welcome bigjohn Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome bigjohn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: