Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello Ryan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Hello Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Hello Ryan   Hello Ryan EmptySat 14 Mar 2009, 12:26 am

Hi Ryan,
I did read your post and wanted to answer you over here so that I don't take up the space over in introductions. It is always good to see some one from my "neck of the woods" I am in Rutland, as you probably know it is about one and a half hours from Burlington depending on who's driving.
It is good to hear that have some support in your life. I myself also have a non using other half, sometimes I still can't believe he is still around after all that I have put him through. There are some things that you can take for your pain that are not opiates. I was hit by a car this past December, I don't think my injuries were as bad as yours but I still have pain from them. I take ibuprofen and it seems to help some.
Let me know how you are. Enjoy your weekend. Isn't it great that you can plan a weekend and not have to worry about how your going to be feeling.
I think the best part is waking up every morning and not having that feeling of panic of spending the day on a search. Life is good. I feel blessed.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Hello Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Ryan   Hello Ryan EmptyTue 17 Mar 2009, 10:46 pm

Hi Ryan,

Just a word about going to meetings...The 13th of August I'll have 18 years without a drink of alcohol. We are blessed and here to share with others who need us. I haven't even thought of drinking any green beer for St. Patricks' Day. This is a miracle in itself. I hope you will continue to share with us as we need the support and to keep the fellowship going.

Take care. Know you are being thought of in the kindest way.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
JustRyan

JustRyan

Male
Number of posts : 4
Humor : see job/hobbies
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Hello Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Ryan   Hello Ryan EmptyFri 27 Mar 2009, 4:19 pm

Good Afternoon All...

I have been a little busy lately and haven't been on the boards, but I wanted to stop in and say hello...along with wishing everyone a safe and sober weekend. Perhaps I'll get back on later tonight or tomorrow and can catch a few of you in chat-just to see how everyone is doing. Please don't hesitate to PM me if needed. Namaste!

Ryan
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Hello Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Ryan   Hello Ryan EmptyFri 27 Mar 2009, 8:43 pm

Hi Ryan,
Thanks for checking in. As always, it is good to hear from you. Please dont' be a stranger. The family needs you.
Enjoy your weekend. Smile often and hugs as well.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Hello Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Ryan   Hello Ryan EmptyFri 03 Apr 2009, 10:39 pm

Hi Ryan,

I can relate to getting busy and daily life leaving us with enough energy to grab a bite to eat and fall into bed. Since my surgery on my foot and getting back to work, I find I'm mentally and physically spent. My thoughts are aways with my people here and want to know how everyone is doing.

My hopes are you are well and still on track.

It's my turn in time...4:30 comes early in the morning.

Let us hear from you soon.

Your friend,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Ryan   Hello Ryan Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Ryan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Open Discussions :: Non-drug related.-
Jump to: